Fantasy Football Thread

StrizzyChris

My entire life, like half of the men in the U.S., I have been a football fanatic. Also for many years I have been a fantasy football nut. This thread is for everything and anything you want to talk about fantasy football related. Your funny team names, late breaking news, who to start advice, funny FF pics/videos, etc.

I've only seen a few people mention FF in the past, so I'm hoping I'm not alone here and this turns out to be an active thread. :idontknow: :fingerscrossed:

Serg5000

That's one of the craziest things I have ever seen.
Those guys are straight up man. Keeping true to their agreement. But it's crazy none the less.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
That is some crazy dedication right there........I'm in three leagues every year....... Two 10 team and one 14 team........one of the 10 team I've been in since 1992 (5 SB appearances with a record of 3-2).....the other two I've been in for 8 years.......the name of my teams are......wait for it.....wait for it.........Morning Wood

image.jpg

The AXEmen

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

So I've ran a 12 man league for quite a few years. I have one opening in the league this year and am looking for someone to assume the last spot in a dynasty league.

This is a competitive league and while you don't have to be "good at fantasy" per say, you will be expected to stay active and set your lineups! Let me know if you are interested.

Kdbray08JK

So I've ran a 12 man league for quite a few years. I have one opening in the league this year and am looking for someone to assume the last spot in a dynasty league.

This is a competitive league and while you don't have to be "good at fantasy" per say, you will be expected to stay active and set your lineups! Let me know if you are interested.

I'd like to play if the spots still available. I've been getting into fantasy football past couple years

StrizzyChris

...and if anyone else is interested, do the same. PM me your email and I'll give you the info to review the rules, team, etc.

StrizzyChris

I think everyone who plays is feeling like this today!

1410809237588.jpg

Starting Knowshon and Jamal Charles in one league has me praying for Wayne to explode tonight! :fingerscrossed:

Top Bottom