R U STUCK - I Sell Jeeps To All You Peeps

R U STUCK

Hi All! My name is Rich. I have been around the offroading community for quite some time. Some may recognize my username from elsewhere. The R U STUCK is from my personalized plate on my DD. I have been selling Wranglers since the YJ or "Square Headlight" days. So there isn't much I don't know about our Jeep addictions. And I usually find out the latest stuff so I can pass it on to you Jeepers. I wheel hard and anybody who has wheeled with me on here can vouch to that. If it can be broken...I probably broke it. So I am a Jeep Addict like everyone else on here. I get to work/sell them everyday. And send them out to my upfitters to make them just plain BadAss!!! :rock:

Until we can wheel together: Keep the Rubber side down :thumb:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hi All! My name is Rich. I have been around the offroading community for quite some time. Some may recognize my username from elsewhere. The R U STUCK is from my personalized plate on my DD. I have been selling Wranglers since the YJ or "Square Headlight" days. So there isn't much I don't know about our Jeep addictions. And I usually find out the latest stuff so I can pass it on to you Jeepers. I wheel hard and anybody who has wheeled with me on here can vouch to that. If it can be broken...I probably broke it. So I am a Jeep Addict like everyone else on here. I get to work/sell them everyday. And send them out to my upfitters to make them just plain BadAss!!! :rock:

Until we can wheel together: Keep the Rubber side down :thumb:

Are you here to pimp jeep sales or be part of the community ?

R U STUCK

Are you here to pimp jeep sales or be part of the community ?

No need to pimp Jeeps here. I sell more than enough. If someone needs help, I can help them though. But if you don't want me on to be a part of the community here that's fine also. I've wheeled for 20+ years.

DKronk42

I honestly didnt get the impression he was trying to sell anything, but just sharing that he was a jeep sales man. Much in the same way i would share that im a safety technician.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No need to pimp Jeeps here. I sell more than enough. If someone needs help, I can help them though. But if you don't want me on to be a part of the community here that's fine also. I've wheeled for 20+ years.

No need to get so defensive. piginajeep simply wanted to know if "you here to pimp jeep sales or be part of the community?" In your intro, you specifically state that "some may recognize my username from elsewhere" and, after doing some looking around, I see that you do in fact pimp yourself quite heavily on other forums. If you're really here just to be a part of the community, welcome, we're glad that you're here. If you can post up things like TSB's and other useful information, I'm sure the members here will be grateful for it.

I honestly didnt get the impression he was trying to sell anything, but just sharing that he was a jeep sales man. Much in the same way i would share that im a safety technician.

Again, following his lead, I did some looking around for his user name and on most forums, he is there to sell Jeeps and his signatures scream it. Not saying that there's anything wrong with it, we just prefer members not do that here - I think piginajeep just wanted to confirm what his intensions are. If it really is as innocent as you are suggesting, we're glad that he's here :yup:

Top Bottom