Feeler: Brand New '13 Front D44 Rubi Axle

Prime8

All,
I will be getting a '13 JKUR in the next couple months and the current plan is to have my dealership ship it directly to ORE from the factory for them to put on their Double D long arm setup. I also want to get a PR44 installed at the same time, if possible. However, that will require a significant investment and therefore I would want to have someone lined up to buy the brand-spanking-new Rubicon D44 front axle before I commit to the new one... So, I am posting this to see if there is interest and to see what the going rate is for this axle. Since it will be at ORE initially, pickup could be arranged in LA or once it gets back here to mid Illinois. Quadratec lists this axle at $2600, so I'm thinking its worth at least $2000. Pm me if interested!

Prime8

I need to do some research and figure out what this thing is actually worth. I know it is at least 2k, but I will get back to you guys on the selling price. I will take offers in order, no playing favorites... That is, unless Eddie wants to return Rubicat to stock... Haha!

Serg5000

Prime8 said:
I need to do some research and figure out what this thing is actually worth. I know it is at least 2k, but I will get back to you guys on the selling price. I will take offers in order, no playing favorites... That is, unless Eddie wants to return Rubicat to stock... Haha!

They are over 3k at the dealer loaded.

Prime8

UPDATE: Mel talked me into keeping this until I can afford D60's. No longer for sale. Thanks for looking.

munstie

UPDATE: Mel talked me into keeping this until I can afford D60's. No longer for sale. Thanks for looking.

I am north of you let me know when you are selling I am looking for a 44 to replace my 30 thats under my 2011 JKU thanks in advance, maybe see ya out at the badlands sometime.

Top Bottom