Rockacon jeep dream build part one by ore!!!

ROCKACON

imagejpeg_1.jpg HEY EVERYONE THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY 2014 RUBICON X DREAM COME TRUE BUILD BY THE GUYS AT OFF ROAD EVOLUTION! I CALL HER ROCKACON! I HAVE SAVED MY LUNCH MONEY FOR A LONG TIME TO DO THIS BUILD AND I TALKED TO DREW TODAY AND SOUNDS LIKE PART ONE WILL BE DONE MONDAY. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU MEL AND DREW FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND EXPERTISE. IT'S NICE TO FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS REALLY ARE LOOKING OUT FOR ME AND JUST TRYING TO TAKE MY MONEY. I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH AND ALMOST HAD ANOTHER FAMOUS BUILDER DO THE BUILD WHO I WON'T NAME BECAUSE THEY DO BUILD REALLY NICE RIGS! UNFORTUNATELY THE PERSON I TALKED TO, WHO BY THE WAY WAS NOT THE OWNER, JUST MADE ME FEEL LIKE IT WASN'T MY BUILD AND IT WAS A LOT OF UNNECESSARY STUFF. I FELT LIKE THEY SAW $$$ SIGNS THANK GOD I AM NOT A NEWBEE AND REALLY DID MY RESEARCH OR I MAY HAVE ENDED UP WITH SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT GOING TO BE WHAT I WANTED. ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO EDDIE AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT POST ON THIS FORUM!!! THIS IS WAHT FORUMS ARE FOR TO GIVE PEOPLE EVERYONES OWN EXPERIENCES WITH PARTS AND POINTS OF VIEWS ABOUT WHEELING. IT'S FUNNY CAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE GET THIER FEELINGS HURT BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT OPION FROM SOMEONE ELSE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THERE IS SO MUCH VALUE IN EVERYONES OPION AND WE TAKE THAT INFORMATION AND DO MORE RESEARCH TO COME TO OUR OWN CONCLUS 10271572_10152421109888680_6255752525157139265_n.jpg IONS SO THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
SO THIS IS MY DREAM BUILD AND IT IS A HECK OF A BUILD AND I HAVE TO SAY MEL AND DREW REALLY GUIDED ME ON BREAKING THIS INTO REALLY TWO PARTS. I HAD A GOOD SIZE BUDGET BUT NOT QUITE ENOUGH TO DO IT ALL AT ONCE. HERE IS THE BREAK DOWN.
2014 UNLIMITED RUBICON X ANVIL GREY
O.R.E. BUILD PART 1
JK Front EVO Double Throwdown Coilover/Bypass System, (
Dana 44)
2.0x12 King Coilovers EVO Custom Spec / Double Throw Down / Remote
Res. w/ two 90 degree fittings.
King Custom Valved 2.5 12" Triple Bypass Shock/Piggyback
EVO Brakeline Kit
EVO HD Sway Bar Links, 14.5"-15.9"
JK Front C2 Knuckle Gusset Kit (Weld On)
EVO MFG Draglink Flip Kit - JK
JK Rear Double Throwdown EvoLever System
2.0x8 King Coilovers EVO Custom Spec / Rear / Remote Res. w/ one 90
degree fitting at body. For Single and Double Throw Down.
KING Shocks 2.5 Bypass Shock for EVO MFG Rear DTD
EVO Brakeline Kit ( 1 Pair )
EVO HD Sway Bar Links, 14.5"-15.9"
EVO Rear RockStops, Brackets and Bumps
EVO Extreme High Clearance Long Arm Upgrade Kit
ProCal or SuperChips
AEV PROCAL MODULE
JE Reel 1350 Front Driveshaft
JE Reel 1350 Rear Driveshaft
JK 4-door EVO sliders
Rock Hard Cage - Front
Rock Hard Cage -REAR
JK ANTIROCK® REAR SWAY BAR KIT W/ ALUMINUM ARMS - 4 DOOR
MODELS ONLY
PSC Motorsports 2012-2013 Jeep JK High Volume Steering Pump Kit -
PSC-PK1858
PSC Motorsports 2012-2013 Jeep JK Extreme Duty Cylinder Assist Kit- For
the Best Performance This kit will need a PK1858 2012-2013 High Volume
PARTS - 5.13 gear ratio
12" Fluid Cooler, Heat Sink Type, 2-Pass, Aluminum
EVO- High Pressure Steering Lines Upgrade for 2012+ Jeep JK
EVO MFG ProTek 2012 JK Complete Skid System - Oil Pan, Trans,
Exhaust
EVO Front 1/4 Pounder JK Front Bumper
Evo MFG Stinger for 1/4lb. Front Bumper Black
EVO Front 1/4 Pounders with Stinger
To Install Customer Supplied WINCH warn powerplant
S-POD INSTALL
EVO MFG Rear Rockskin Corners/ EVO MFG Tire Carrier/ Rear LED Tail/
Brake Light
ATX SLABS ON 37' NITTO TIRES
DYNOMAX EXAHUST

THINGS I HAVE DONE
TREK ARMOR SEAT COVERS
UPGRADED SPEAKERS AND AMP
TRUCK LITE HEADLIGHTS-WILL INSTALL WHEN I GET IT BACK
10' LED LIGHT BAR WINCH MOUNT-WILL INSTALL WHEN I GET IT BACK
CB UNDESIDED

O.R.E. PART 2
DYNATRAC PRO ROCK 60 FRONT AXLE AND PRO ROCK 60 MAYBE 80 REAR
10477647_10152543337183680_8393958014728685328_o.jpg imagejpeg_0 copy.jpg imagejpeg_0.jpg

GCM 2

Congratulations!

Very cool, a great looking jeep with great parts. Remember, it now has much more capability than those stock D44's could ever think about handling, it is going to be hard to preserve them until Part 2 of the build ;) Enjoy that rig and go scuff up those beadlock rings!!

Last edited:

Missy3696

Hey there. Just wanted to say that I also have the anvil gray 14 unlimited jk and I love the contrasting orange color that you picked out. I am also doing a one shot build on mine. Everything all at once. Should be in the shop about 2 weeks. I picked out a teal color for the long arm kit, roll cage and suspension. I'm sure yours is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see the pics :)

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
That's got to be a lot of lunch money! Congrats on making it happen! Look forward to some more updates.

ROCKACON

They had another anvil in there this week. Probably just saved the pictures from facebook without really looking.

Ya totally my bad!!! I took that one off their Facebook the others Drew sent me via text!! So sorry guys! Here's mine it's the one with the dealer plate from ontario!!! 10485375_10152539195353680_8138551284251230277_n.jpg

ROCKACON

Very cool, a great looking jeep with great parts. Remember, it now has much more capability than those stock D44's could ever think about handling, it is going to be hard to preserve them until Part 2 of the build ;) Enjoy that rig and go scuff up those beadlock rings!!

Thanks!!! Ya It won't be to long! I am going to pick it up Monday or Tuesday and Drew and I are already planning on ordering them! He said it's about 6 weeks lead time right now on ordering them! It took almost that to get the kings in! So for sure I will need to be careful Because they are the weak link. Drew laughed and said just break them!! JK !! Ya I will!! can't wait to scuff them up!!

ROCKACON

Hey there. Just wanted to say that I also have the anvil gray 14 unlimited jk and I love the contrasting orange color that you picked out. I am also doing a one shot build on mine. Everything all at once. Should be in the shop about 2 weeks. I picked out a teal color for the long arm kit, roll cage and suspension. I'm sure yours is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see the pics :)

That is awesome! Thank you!!! You will be really happy the guys have been nothing but great!!! Teal will be really cool!

HILLZ

did you at least wheel it in stock config first so that you'll have a definate comparison for after all your money has been spent???
oh and awesome looking build so far, can't wait to see the end result. :rock:

Top Bottom