Rear license plate relocator

DA RUNT

Gonna move mine and I'm curious if everyone makes their own relocation bracket or if there's a preferred brand. Thanks

SDG

Caught the Bug
Gonna move mine and I'm curious if everyone makes their own relocation bracket or if there's a preferred brand. Thanks

depends... where do you want to move it... to the middle of the spare? to the rear cross member (sorry not allowed, overlander had patent pending on that one), to the rear gate?

DA RUNT

depends... where do you want to move it... to the middle of the spare? to the rear cross member (sorry not allowed, overlander had patent pending on that one), to the rear gate?

Oh yeah, forgot that little fun fact :grayno: Middle of the spare. Looking at the rock hard kit with light, but open to suggestions.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
ORO makes one I believe.

This is true.

liljohn850

Haven't we discussed this?! Lol. Get the one from NR. Trust me. Having it all done makes it worth the money. I legit mounted mine finally. With the oro light and bracket. It looks purdy

Top Bottom