Jks adjustable spring mounts

Mick5280

Was in on one discussion about my 3.5" rk mid arm lift that seemed to go south between everyone. Anyway someone had mentioned jks adjustable spring mounts to help correct the spring angle. It was the first time I had heard of em as well as I went in to northridge to ask about em and they had yet to hear of em either. Is this a new product from jks and has anyone installed them with any kind of success?

Mick5280

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was in on one discussion about my 3.5" rk mid arm lift that seemed to go south between everyone. Anyway someone had mentioned jks adjustable spring mounts to help correct the spring angle. It was the first time I had heard of em as well as I went in to northridge to ask about em and they had yet to hear of em either. Is this a new product from jks and has anyone installed them with any kind of success?

Mick5280

It's not a new product. Go to quadratecs website. They have them for $150 I believe.

Mick5280

Yeah I went to jks website and they are about the same price was just surprised the sales guy for northridge hadn't seen em before and he pretty much knows about most products. Had anyone used them before

Mick5280

Top Bottom