I know another bolt on coilover kit question.

HLKSMSH

So I hope Saturday I am able to install my front coilovers after two months of having them. My question is from the pic do I have all the parts I don't want to get halfway through the job and realize I am missing anything. They came with instructions I probably won't use but no parts list.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140724_163004.png
    ForumRunner_20140724_163004.png
    473.7 KB · Views: 154

ChaosNein

So I hope Saturday I am able to install my front coilovers after two months of having them. My question is from the pic do I have all the parts I don't want to get halfway through the job and realize I am missing anything. They came with instructions I probably won't use but no parts list.

Well it looks like it didnt come with Coil-Overs... :blush:

But other than that, everything "looks" to be there.

QUESTION:

Are you running a Steering Correction Kit of some kind?

HLKSMSH

Lol yea I got those also thanks drew. I have started jobs in the vast and had to go back cause of missing stuff that craps sucks.

HLKSMSH

Drew I just seen the second question and yes I have the synergy tie rod,drag link,and track bar.

Just did the install a few days ago and it's not to difficult. Just take your time and you'll get it done. Couple of tight spots to get the bolts started and a lot of trimming on the passenger side. Instruction are ok but there really is only on way it can go on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom