Black Jeeps With Evo Skins

JKBlackie

I've just been looking around at different things I'd like to put on my Jeep someday, and I see a lot of you guys running Evo Skins and they seems really practical and look really awesome, especially on lighter colored Jeeps. I haven't, however seen anyone with a black Jeep running them and I'd be curious to see how some of you guys' black rigs look with the skins on it!

Live fast and ride hard my friends!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've just been looking around at different things I'd like to put on my Jeep someday, and I see a lot of you guys running Evo Skins and they seems really practical and look really awesome, especially on lighter colored Jeeps. I haven't, however seen anyone with a black Jeep running them and I'd be curious to see how some of you guys' black rigs look with the skins on it!

Live fast and ride hard my friends!

Gcm2 has a black jeep and the skins. Take a look at his. There are a few different rigs on here that are black with the black skins and they look great

JKBlackie

Gcm2 has a black jeep and the skins. Take a look at his. There are a few different rigs on here that are black with the black skins and they look great

Oh ok awesome I'll have to go take a look! I must've missed them somewhere along the way. I've been keeping my eyes open for some but haven't seen any yet. I wasn't sure if they would stand out enough or really show up at all.

GCM 2

It seems like a few of the replies to your thread might be confusing my rear EVO mfg Quarter Armor (also known as Outlaw Flares or Builder Flares) with my EVO Rock Skins, which is the armor directly behind the EVO mfg Rocksliders. So here are a few shots that show both. Basically, I am an EVO Fanboy.......

image-2041143934.jpg

image-3190458639.jpg

image-951365980.jpg

image-1225370983.jpg

Last edited:

JKBlackie

It seems like a few of the replies to your thread might be confusing my rear EVO mfg Quarter Armor (also known as Outlaw Flares or Builder Flares) with my EVO Rock Skins, which is the armor directly behind the EVO mfg Rocksliders. So here are a few shots that show both. Basically, I am an EVO Fanboy.......

View attachment 93049

View attachment 93051

View attachment 93052

View attachment 93053

Geez man. That's beautiful! The armor and the skins look so great on the black body! That's something I'll be looking into in the future for sure.

Rccrwlr

View attachment 93049

View attachment 93051

View attachment 93052

View attachment 93053

Rig looks great. Had a question. What king of tire shine do you use? By the looks of things you prob have to buy it by the case

--rccrwlr
".....and that's it baby!"

Top Bottom