Jeep has no power. Won't turn over

Clem319

Went to get in my 2013 JK today and there is no power at all. No dome lights, won't start, won't even turn over. Tried jump starting and it didn't do a thing!

Any suggestions?

JKBlackie

It still could be a battery. Mine when out a couple months ago and it acted really funky. I didn't think it was a battery, it acted more like a more serious electrical problem. I would take your battery in and get it tested.

Good luck!

sean.m.adams33

How many accessories are you running off your battery? I assume it's stock? I would try jumping it again. Give it a minute to build up a charge. If the lights and nothing else work, it's more than likely the battery.

Clem319

How many accessories are you running off your battery? I assume it's stock? I would try jumping it again. Give it a minute to build up a charge. If the lights and nothing else work, it's more than likely the battery.

No accessories, nothing that would of drained the battery. Drove it yesterday and it was fine. Battery cables are good. I'll try letting build up a charge but I would think the dash lights or something would turn on

sean.m.adams33

No accessories, nothing that would of drained the battery. Drove it yesterday and it was fine. Battery cables are good. I'll try letting build up a charge but I would think the dash lights or something would turn on

Similar problem happened to mine but I had a winch and cb and lights hooked up to the battery. My battery was completely dead. Swapped it out with an odyssey.

Clem319

Similar problem happened to mine but I had a winch and cb and lights hooked up to the battery. My battery was completely dead. Swapped it out with an odyssey.

Well I wish I had a great answer for the problem but I don't. I was disconnecting the battery and the cable sparked so I put it back on and the Jeep started. Not real sure what the problem was. No corrosion on the battery terminals or anything. Thanks for the quick replies guys. Back to Jeepin now

Top Bottom