The plan

AlexwBlkJK

I am new th the whole jeep wayalife and living it so far.. I have a plab for my newly aquired 2011 JKU sport.....
I started bt putting on some NFAB drop sreps and coverkung seat covers.. now I am s aving up for some mild mods....
1. 2.5 lift (Rubicon express is what ia leaning towards)
2. 35" tires/wheels (shoes are a big decision)
3. Front/rear bumper(I like the warn full width)
4. Winch/more recovery gear
5. LOTS of lights (1st those dim headlights)
Those are my top 5 musts.... She is my DD but I want to have a more aggressive stance/look and be ready for some adventures.. no hard rocking, more excursions. .. 1406498202047.jpg 1406498202047.jpg 1406498188382.jpg 1406498202047.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats on your JKU and welcome aboard:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mikead40

Just out of curiosity... Why "LOTS" of lights? Replacing the stock headlights and throwing on a small light bar or a set of rigid d2's makes sense, but when starting a build that is somewhat budget constrained, money is often better spend fortifying parts of your jeep that are more likely to break under the stress of off-roading with larger tires....like your Dana 30 front axle...or upgrading gearing & engine performance, especially if it's a DD. Just a thought. Either way, sounds like you've got a lot of fun ahead of you! Welcome to wayalife!

Last edited:

AlexwBlkJK

Thanks yall... lots of lights... just a thing I like.. I'm not meaning to try to turn night to day just enough to see real good at night...
I agree beef up engine performance, and front axle, drive shaft(s) and armor... all in time and budget...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Welcome!

A set of Trucklites LED headlights to replace the factory lights is the best practical money spent on your jeep, you will use them more than any offroad light, winch, bumper, lift, etc. They don't call attention to your new ride like a lift and bigger tires, but you will appreciate the headlight upgrade more than anything.

dunstan74

A set of Trucklites LED headlights to replace the factory lights is the best practical money spent on your jeep.

This....
If your on a budget and wanted upgraded lighting truck lites are worth every cent, you wont be disappointed.

Jackal01

This....
If your on a budget and wanted upgraded lighting truck lites are worth every cent, you wont be disappointed.

Being on a tight budget myself at the beginning right now...The truck Lites were the best upgrade. Not one complaint :cool:(well, except that they aren't free!)

Do it! :rock:

Top Bottom