Before and after pic

CSINEV

image.jpg He is a pic of our jeep the day we got it back in September of 2013, brand new and bone stock. And next to that is a pic of today. Hardly looks like the same jeep. :thumb:

JKVADER

Looks awesome man! Can't wait till I get my lift kit. What a big difference it makes.:thumb::clap2::2thumbsup:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
This is mine ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406522057.340518.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406522080.091556.jpg . First one stock second with 37s and next to a stock one ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406522128.161357.jpg

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

CSINEV

Thanks and yes they are 35's got a rear bumper to put on and that's about it except for some suspension upgrades.

CSINEV

The Hummer is bad ass it came stock with everything I put on my jeep plus lots more and the hp is out the door. Biggest draw back too wide and too poor gas mileage oh and EVERYTHING cost thousands to fix. But she's paid for and makes one hell of a recovery truck, of course i haven't needed it yet. :)

2013CGJKU

The Hummer is bad ass it came stock with everything I put on my jeep plus lots more and the hp is out the door. Biggest draw back too wide and too poor gas mileage oh and EVERYTHING cost thousands to fix. But she's paid for and makes one hell of a recovery truck, of course i haven't needed it yet. :)

And it weighs twice what the Jeep does and has 4 inches of suspension travel... but basically the same.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Panda

So you bought the jeep to recover the hummer? :cheesy:

Brankz

He got the jk to make his house look better cause the hummer is like a cancer for the drive way lol

Armydog

The man likes his hummer, big deal. I can't hold that against him. Just cause a dude runs a Prius to work doesn't make him a homo, so cause he has a hummer doesn't prove he's a d-bag!

Just kidding everyone, try not to get your panties all bunched up....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
The man likes his hummer, big deal. I can't hold that against him. Just cause a dude runs a Prius to work doesn't make him a homo, so cause he has a hummer doesn't prove he's a d-bag!

Just kidding everyone, try not to get your panties all bunched up....

So if I buy a hummer that won't automatically make me a d-bag ... Dammit jk I like hummers for tow trucks and if it's paid for that even better

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

CSINEV

Na jeeps not leaning, just looks that way in the pic. Jeeps rock so do other 4x4's. Bass boats kick ass too I'm a Champion guy, doesn't mean Rangers all suck or Nitros are land anchors just means I'm into a certain brand. Kinda like Glock vs 1911 I have both. Why choose if you don't have to. :thumb:

Panda

Na jeeps not leaning, just looks that way in the pic. Jeeps rock so do other 4x4's. Bass boats kick ass too I'm a Champion guy, doesn't mean Rangers all suck or Nitros are land anchors just means I'm into a certain brand. Kinda like Glock vs 1911 I have both. Why choose if you don't have to. :thumb:

Just to be clear I wasn't bashing the hummer it was just a joke, my late brother drove a hummer and my jeep is named after it, I would have loved to joke to him the same way, I spent many days wheeling with him in his h2 and his h1 and I can say they do wheel! :thumb: btw we also fished in a ranger ;)

CSINEV

No man it's all good, no offense here just enjoying the conversation. We all have our loves and we are all passionate about those things. My skins a little tougher then that. It's cool, have a beer on me:beer::beer: cheers

Armydog

What da fuck??? Glock vs 1911???!!!!!! YOU SIR HAVE GONE TO FAR!!! Heretic!

2013CGJKU

What da fuck??? Glock vs 1911???!!!!!! YOU SIR HAVE GONE TO FAR!!! Heretic!

I totally agree. That's like comparing a slice of baloney to a nice thick cut strip steak... nowhere in the same universe!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Top Bottom