2013 Green

koop2

Is this Green A Go or No Go?

27519922581_329015080_IM1_04_565x421_A_562x421.jpg

27519922579_329015080_IM1_02_565x421_A_562x421.jpg

Prime8

koop2 said:
Is this Green A Go or No Go?

I personally don't like it. Looks like a slimy turd. But I ordered a Gecko green JKUR, so maybe I'm not the best judge... Haha. Just sad that jeep didn't make their first military green jeep a flatter tone instead of shiny with the clear coat.

koop2

I personally don't like it. Looks like a slimy turd. But I ordered a Gecko green JKUR, so maybe I'm not the best judge... Haha. Just sad that jeep didn't make their first military green jeep a flatter tone instead of shiny with the clear coat.

I like the Gecko If everybody didnt run out and get it or have one on order I would have got it! I ended up with Dozer which seems to be the no love color only saw three at JeepFest and their are only four in my town.

Prime8

koop2 said:
I like the Gecko If everybody didnt run out and get it or have one on order I would have got it! I ended up with Dozer which seems to be the no love color only saw three at JeepFest and their are only four in my town.

I work for Cat, so I don't like Dozer because it isn't Dozer colored. It is far too Orange. They should have called it mac and cheese!

koop2

I work for Cat, so I don't like Dozer because it isn't Dozer colored. It is far too Orange. They should have called it mac and cheese!

Really thats crazy I use to work their in 2000. Ty it is Orange not Yellow, I would take M/C or Tang!

Prime8

koop2 said:
Really thats crazy I use to work their in 2000. Ty it is Orange not Yellow, I would take M/C or Tang!

I like Mango Tango, wish they'd bring that back. Really like my rescue green too.

Tim

Just sad that jeep didn't make their first military green jeep a flatter tone instead of shiny with the clear coat.

x2... would have given it a better look, even though it is still kind of a light green to be military. an actual OD green would be cool.

OP.. if you like, get it :thumb:

Last edited:

koop2

I hear ya im waiting on the Rugged Brown to come out I think thats the color I want color matters plus the rest to me. But I do love the Dozer color because it hides.

JKsix

koop2 said:
I hear ya im waiting on the Rugged Brown to come out I think thats the color I want color matters plus the rest to me. But I do love the Dozer color because it hides.

What do you mean it hides?

JKsix

Prime8 said:
Nope. Too orange. It would stick out like a sore thumb. I stare at Caterpillar yellow every day...

Haha true. I dono what he thought that dozer color would blend with.

Top Bottom