Camping Spots

JKVADER

Hey guys my family and I are looking for a good camping spot like around 300 miles from Vegas. Some place that we can get away from the heat for awhile and nothing crazy trail wise I'm the only one with a Jeep. Any Pics or input would be appreciated. Thanks!

CSINEV

Utah has some great spots around Mannoth Creek and Duck Creek also mt charleston on the back side is good. Eagle valley and echo canyon rock sunny side is good and so is Leeman Caves there's a lot more I could go on for hours let me know what your really looking for and I can sail you in. I've spent my whole life in Vegas and Utah, Nevada, and Arizona are my pkay grounds. :)

JKVADER

I was looking at Duck Creek a few people told me it's nice weather. I'm guessing they have a few camp spots there, do you know of any by a river/stream/lake/pond? :thinking:

CSINEV

Duck Ceeek has fishing in a creek and lake water is every where and camping next to the lake Mammoth Creek has fishing, good too, and free camping next to the creek. Navajo Lake is right next to Duck creek and has camping highs are about 70s now and light rain in the after noon sometimes Ceder Mt is one of my favs on earth you won't be disappointed it's about a 3 hour drive full up in Ceder City before you go up the mountain and your good to go

CSINEV

If your going to fish bring night crawlers white or red power bait size 6 hooks 1/4oz weights and 6 lb test line rig it has a drop shot at about 12" this works for lake and creek both trout can be 6" to 14" mostly bows but lots of brooks too

JKVADER

Awesome man thanks for the help guys I think I might try out Navajo Lake see what they think about it. Thanks again guys!:thumb::thumb:

Rob

Maybe Monache Meadows? Its a little remote but its pretty and should be decent weather up in there.

CSINEV

There are a ton of trails up there too. Everything from an easy 1 that a Car can go on. To a 5 with lave rock crawling, Mud bogging, and mountain trail tree climbing. Get yourself a good map and enjoy, just remember to take a 72 hour survival pack just in case. Enjoy and take lost of picks.

JKVADER

I'm looking at all of the places named they all look so great now the hard part of picking one haha.:crazyeyes::cheesy:
Thanks again guys

Top Bottom