Factory cut fenders

Jay_r24

I cut my factory fenders today, been wanting to do it for a while and finally got around to it! I was just curious if anyone had reused the rear substructure for a stock look with the cut fenders. OR has anyone rhino lined the inner wheel well? Pics would be awesome!!! Just looking at different routes I could go!!

Thanks!

Sent from Junior's Iphone using WAYALIFE mobile app

liljohn850

I cut my factory fenders today, been wanting to do it for a while and finally got around to it! I was just curious if anyone had reused the rear substructure for a stock look with the cut fenders. OR has anyone rhino lined the inner wheel well? Pics would be awesome!!! Just looking at different routes I could go!!

Thanks!

I didn't cut my fenders, however have removed the rear liners and sprayed under car coating in there. I'd just spray some black rustoleum in there.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Thanks!

Didn't use the rear structure but I did spray the tub with some black body/roll bar paint to clean it up and have it black.

Panda

I cut the inner structure even with the pinch seam and reinstalled it to keep the noise of gravel hitting the bare wheel well down ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406645284.858576.jpg

JK4Me

Nice job! I'm debating between doing this or doing a minor lift now that I have 33's on mine. How long did the work take you?

Top Bottom