Factory Cut Fenders

Jay_r24

I cut my factory fenders today, been wanting to do it for a while and finally got around to it! I was just curious if anyone had reused the rear substructure for a stock look with the cut fenders. OR has anyone rhino lined the inner wheel well? Pics would be awesome!!! Just looking at different routes I could go!!

Thanks

Sent from Junior's Iphone using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

I tossed the liners since they don't really serve much of a purpose, unlike the front inner liners which keep debris out of the engine bay. I just spray painted them matte black so it doesn't look weird in the rear.

Chattinfarms

I kept the front liners but just tossed the rears. To keep the rears would be a pain to get them to fit properly. Just toss some flat black on it and call it good. I have my flares bedlined but not the fender wells

Sent from the business end of my jeep

DMF

I did and it doesn't look that good at all to tell you the truth. But you really have to look at it to even notice it since it's not at eye level. Also this is not a good idea to do if you live in areas where they salt the roads. 20140730_233533771_iOS.jpg

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I tossed the liners since they don't really serve much of a purpose, unlike the front inner liners which keep debris out of the engine bay. I just spray painted them matte black so it doesn't look weird in the rear.

X2 here. Nothing like a little matte black spray paint to make the wheel well look right.

Panda

I'm confused is there two of these threads? I swear I posted a pic on this thread :thinking:

Top Bottom