SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works: Wednesday, September 26th @ 6:30pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on Wednesday, September 26th at 6:30 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Noble Ale Works
When:
Wednesday, September 26th @ 6:30pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Food Trucks Showing Up:
Viking Truck

Who's Coming List:
1. WOL & WOLette
2. JZ2DRJK
3. SaFFFari
4. ChrisB
5. ProfessionalDriver
6. RanchoRubi
7. ZombJep
8. TikiJK
9. josegomez
10. JAGS
11. 4-Lo
12. jgib
13. paychex.308
14. JeepFan
15. Tim Colte
16. ramin
17. Ken Carlson
18. Jose Zamora
19. Strainger
20. Storm_Trooper
21. Rascal Rubi
22. GRIME
23. JKjockey
24. RK Racing
25. Dan O'leary
26. sully151
27. DManuel

Maybe List:
1. E-Man
2. mountainbikeguy

Maybe List:
1. Blonda & sm_rubi

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

JAGS

Hooked
Is this open for new jeep owners and stock rigs like me? :idontknow: If so, count me in.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Sucks I can't get there from Carlsbad in time. My birthday is on this day but I don't get out of work until 6:00pm and traffic to OC is hell. Have a pint for me and celebrate my bday for me.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Noble Ale and corndogs? Life don't get no better'n that!

I will be out in the desert for Monday and Tuesday night, but will break camp and get into traffic rather than miss this. The Jeep may be a little dusty and I might be a little ripe but I will do my best to stay downwind and shout out my conversating with all y'all so's not to offend. :wings:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Noble Ale and corndogs? Life don't get no better'n that!

I will be out in the desert for Monday and Tuesday night, but will break camp and get into traffic rather than miss this. The Jeep may be a little dusty and I might be a little ripe but I will do my best to stay downwind and shout out my conversating with all y'all so's not to offend. :wings:

awesome!! will add you to the list now :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wish the timing worked out so I could have join you all have great time!

bummer you can't make it out to this but, depending on how your schedule is, maybe we can try and get some peeps together and have a beer together :yup:

Blonda

Frank and I won't be able to make it... in planning our daughter's 18th birtday celebration--tomorrow is the only day that worked for the grandparents. Have a few :beer: for us and we'll try to make the next one.

Top Bottom