SS relocation kit

jkuone

Hey All, Iam wanting to get my steering stabilizer up out of harms way.
Need some input on some good relocation kits, 13 jku 2 1/2" lift. Thanks...

liljohn850

Go with the ram assist and the Evo skid for it.

That's a little extreme ya think? Not everyone needs or desires hydro steering. Op, if you wanna move your ss, there's a funky bracket you can use to mount the as just above the track bar on the axle side and then roll the adjuster collar of the as to the top of the tie rod. I'll take a pic of my bracket tomorrow if you don't google it and see what I'm talking about. There's a few methods to do this though.

That's a little extreme ya think? Not everyone needs or desires hydro steering. Op, if you wanna move your ss, there's a funky bracket you can use to mount the as just above the track bar on the axle side and then roll the adjuster collar of the as to the top of the tie rod. I'll take a pic of my bracket tomorrow if you don't google it and see what I'm talking about. There's a few methods to do this though.

X2
OP pick one. There's tons of brackets that mount to the track bar mount and use the factory tie rod mount.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Go with the ram assist and the Evo skid for it.

X2
OP pick one. There's tons of brackets that mount to the track bar mount and use the factory tie rod mount.

lol! im pretty sure HLKSMSH was just being a little sarcastic.

OP- i hvae the synergy ss flip. easy install. its the only one i have ever ran so i have nothing to compare it to but others have said it was a good product so i took their word on it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399002263.130915.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399002263.130915.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom