VIDEO : HEARTLAND - The JK-Experience Heartland Tour [Teaser Trailer]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Born and raised in Southern California, our idea of off-roading has always been about exploring the wide open desert, high mountain peaks and crawling over big rocks. Of course, there is really is so much more to off-roading than just that and, thanks to the Off Road Evolution JK-Experience, presented by Nitto Tire, we got a chance to experience for ourselves how the Heartland of America plays! I hope you enjoy this teaser trailer highlighting our upcoming full length film that's currently in the works. :yup:

If you're on a mobile device, click on this link below:

GCM 2

Yes!

Love when you guys start wetting the taste buds! Thanks for being the videographers (again) for this years event. Nice teaser!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love when you guys start wetting the taste buds! Thanks for being the videographers (again) for this years event. Nice teaser!

Glad you liked it and we feel privileged to have the opportunity to film it. We're also so glad that you were able to be there with us. :cool:

Ah man! Not viewable on mobile devices. Have to pull the laptop back out of my bag and check it out!

Try this link, I understand it works through some kind of loophole:

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-video...ence-heartland-of-america-tour-teaser-trailer

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

13JKUR

Everytime I see a new video coming up I can hardly contain myself. You guys need to do a documentary for Discovery or something and start showing these videos to the masses. They are always VERY VERY well done!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great, great teaser!! After seeing Moby in the dunes I've got one word for ya, PENTASTAR!!

trust me, i was big time missing our 2012 rubicat on the dunes

nice tralier. MUD!!!! YUCK!!!!!

You have no freaking idea!! Everytime I say "never again", well there always seems to be an "again". Because this was the JKX, it was worth it.

there is definitely fun to be had playing in the mud - it's just the clean up afterwards that i really hate.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Everytime I see a new video coming up I can hardly contain myself. You guys need to do a documentary for Discovery or something and start showing these videos to the masses. They are always VERY VERY well done!

thank you for the kind words. we'd love nothing more than to do just that, i just don't think discovery is into shows like that anymore. it's all about "reality" tv now a days.

07rub

thank you for the kind words. we'd love nothing more than to do just that, i just don't think discovery is into shows like that anymore. it's all about "reality" tv now a days.

lol u cant get more real then that !!!!!

and for ur mud problem get a sprinkler and leave the jeep park on top of it over night works wonders lol

13JKUR

Very true, its too bad. I hope someday I can see my JK in one of these videos ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
lol u cant get more real then that !!!!!

oh, i agree but, their idea of "reality" are shows like one car too far. don't know if we quite fit that bill.

and for ur mud problem get a sprinkler and leave the jeep park on top of it over night works wonders lol

LOL!! you know, a friend just told me about that while we were there. i may have to give it a try :yup:

Im curious to know which cam and editing program u use

we just use an old sony hd cam that we bought a few years back. as far as editing goes, we just use adobe premier.

Very true, its too bad. I hope someday I can see my JK in one of these videos ;)

well, you should apply for the 2013 jkx and with any luck, we'll see you there :thumb:

Top Bottom