PSC Rear Bumper Lights

Tcsmith

I recently got a PSC Rear Brawler bumper with shackle tabs. When I opened the box I noticed it also came with light holes. I originally did not want rear lights and just ordered the bumper with shackle tabs only, but I decided to keep the bumper since it would be less of a hassle. Now my question is what lights can fit in the holes? I was thinking of rigid duallys, or the led lights from PSC. I know PSC has a bracket for the fog lights that work with the rigid dually, but I'm not sure if it'll work for the rear.

SDG

Caught the Bug
I think Sharkey did an install with the rigid lights on a PSC or LOD bumper, on Meanst jeep?

SaddleTramp

I think your options are pretty limited. I have the same bumper and went with the PSC supplied LED's and would also like to find something better. I'm pretty sure the Rigids won't fit without some major rework of the openings. I think I've seen some that have done this but it took more fab work than what I'm willing to do. The fronts (PSC bumper holes) have a lot of options but the holes in the rear are for 2.5" rounds and not big enough for most of the current LED options. The PSC light work OK but I think I get more backup light from my ebay LED tail lamp bulb upgrade so that's not saying much for the PSC supplied option.

Top Bottom