SOCAL: Black 2012 JKU Rock Crawler

suicideking

Sold

For Sale or trade:

Black 2012 JKU Rock Crawler

32K Miles

Axles:
Front: Rubicon D44 with E Locker inludes EVO sleeve and gussets, Solid diff cover
Rear: ARB Locker, Poison Spyder diff cover
G2 Chromoly shafts f/r

Air Compressor: ARB dual head OBA installed under passenger seat. Used for airing up tires and powering rear locker

Bumpers:
Shrockworks front stubby bull bar with skid plate
Shrockworks rear stubby with tire carrier and backup lights

Armor:
Evo weld on rails with custom bend so they can be used as a step
EVO 3 Piece Skid - Oil pan, transmission, exhaust
LCA skids f/r
Bilstein Steering stabilizer with relocation bracket
Synergy: tie rod, drag link kit, ball joints
Poison Spyder evap skid

DS: JE Reel - 1310 front, 1350 rear
Xenon flat fenders

Engo 10K winch with syntetic line and wireless remote

Suspension:
Rock Krawler 2.5" Max Travel with 4" Evo Springs
Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks

Wheels: MB TKO 15 X 8 with 3.75 BS
Tires: 35" X 12.5 GY MTR/K

Factory Options: Automatic transmission, power windows and locks, Max Tow. I have a PDF file of the original sticker which includes all original options that I can email.

Factory soft top with tinted windows
Spiderweb shade
Mastercraft grab handles
Rugged Ridge hood latches
Rugged Ridge slush mats front and back

Stereo: Fully custom stereo system. Includes Kenwood NAV, DVD with iPod controls. Front speakers are JL separates, 6.5" mid, 1" tweeter in stock locations. Rear speakers are Kenwood coaxials in the sound bar. 10" Kicker sub in box. JL 4 channel amp controlling f/r mids and highs. Separate amp for the sub. I think it's Precision Power, but don't remember.

This Jeep has been used like it should. There is rock rash on the wheels, rails, skids and there is pin striping on the paint. All work has been done by professional shops and I have all receipts.

I have the maintenance plan and have gotten all oil changes done at the dealer. Maintenance plan runs out in October.

Trade: Would consider trading for a LJ or possibly a TJ. Might also consider a SUV or 1500 Ford or Chevy pickup. If SUV, should have a third row seat. I'm selling because I want to get a different daily driver and buy an older Jeep for wheeling.

Asking price: $35K (offers welcome)

Pics:

http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/suicideking72/library/Black%202012%20JKU?sort=3&page=1

Attachments

• Calico EC.jpg
    Calico EC.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 474
  • Arrowhead 9-28-13.jpg
    Arrowhead 9-28-13.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 476
  • JB.jpg
    JB.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 473
  • Jeep 8-2014.jpg
    Jeep 8-2014.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

David1tontj

I like it a lot! I hope someone cool gets it.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

suicideking

I like it a lot! I hope someone cool gets it.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Thanks bud! I like your TJ build. At this point, I'm most likely going to get a YJ and build it. :beer:

David1tontj

No, traded for his LJ + cash on his end. Ended up with a similarly built LJ.

Good! I would've offered plus cash, but there's one problem....... No cash! Haha.

suicideking

Good! I would've offered plus cash, but there's one problem....... No cash! Haha.

Yeah, got a lot of trade offers that were similar. :beer:

I did really want an LJ and picky on color, build details...

Let's see the LJ :thumb:

Not the best pic, but here it is.

Attachments

• image-1845707300.jpg
    image-1845707300.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 155

DA RUNT

That's clean, looks like you got the truck-lites on it already. My favorite model jeep

David1tontj

Yeah.. I almost got an Lj when I was shopping, but the guy didn't return my call until after I had just signed on the Tj!

suicideking

That's clean, looks like you got the truck-lites on it already. My favorite model jeep

Yup, came with the Trucklites and Savvy LED tail lights.

Yeah.. I almost got an Lj when I was shopping, but the guy didn't return my call until after I had just signed on the Tj!

I had a few like that that I was interested in and then they would take 4+ days to respond to an email. Others would somehow answer only the questions they want to answer and ignore the questions like 'Any problems with the motor or trans?' :thinking:

The previous owner emailed me on Sunday a week ago and we traded 6 days later.

CharlieK

Bad Ass jeep, by far my favorite model out there. Looking for the right deal on one. hopefully you will keep us posted on the build.

suicideking

Bad Ass jeep, by far my favorite model out there. Looking for the right deal on one. hopefully you will keep us posted on the build.

Ya, I'll post some updates. I updated my Jeep build in my profile.

I haven't decided where I'm going to start with the build. It's pretty complete already. I'm going to see how I like the long arm kit offroad. I've heard a lot from friends that the arms hang too low. So might be looking to do the 4" Currie/Savvy kit that comes with 8 arms and anti rock f/r.

For now I'm going to start with onboard air. I have a friend that's going to help me build a York setup.

This is my 'possible' list so far in no particular order:

OBA
Shocks
Auto trans
Seats (5 point)
Cage
Half doors
Diff skid
Beadlocks
Fenders
Spod
Lights