New to Jeeps....

hbkid22

I have always been interested in Jeeps but never pulled the trigger til now. I just picked up my first one and even though it was already started this will be a good learning project for me to figure out what I want and dont want and what I will be using this for (mostly camping) but you never know.......

Anyone have some good advice for newbs? Essential items to always have, tools to always carry, just plain old advice, etc...?

Thanks.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
First, Welcome to Wayalife! second, the thread posted above is the best place to start. it will answer almost all of your questions. if you are still confused or have questions after search the threads as im sure its answered somewhere. if not start a new one and everyone will chime in and help you out. :thumb::yup:

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL and congrats on the jeep. The above articles will shine some light on your questions. If you have specific questions after that, post em up.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JK :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hbkid22

That is what i am trying to tell myself but it's so hard. I am getting a recovery kit first as well as a tool kit!

Armydog

Welcome to the I'm broke but I have an awesome jeep club

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Jerms

Be prepared to do a lot of reading in Wayalife. It's addicting. Take your time, be patient, and do modifications that you like. Enjoy

Jeeper Jr.

Welcome! This forum is the best place to be when you are starting out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Beyrgut

Whatever you do don't watch the JKX videos, if you do any budget you had in mind goes right out the window. Welcome to WAL too :rock:.

Top Bottom