Weathertech DigitalTech Front and Rear Floor Liners for Unlimited **New**

Mdrnizd

SOLD Weathertech DigitalFit Front and Rear Floor Liners for Unlimited **New**

I have a set of new front and rear floor liners from Weathertech that I've decided not to use. They are black.

I'm asking $165 shipped if anyone is interested.

0807141735.jpg

Last edited:

pastorwug

Are those black?
hard to tell.

I've been interested in this brand of floor cover before but didn't realize they were that expensive.
I may be interested if you're willing to bargain.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have had weather techs in my jeep for the better part of almost two years now. Love them! GLWS

JKMag

I have a set of new front and rear floor liners from Weathertech that I've decided not to use. They are black.

I'm asking $165 shipped if anyone is interested.

View attachment 94655

I've had Weather Tech liners in a couple of my cars and trucks and love them, especially with MN winters. They are not cheap but they do hold up well but just one thing to note. In the picture above you can see that the front mats are for the older style floor hooks (single hole 07 to 13 I think), the 2014 + have 2 holes for the front liners. Just an FYI and bump for the thread.

Mdrnizd

I've had Weather Tech liners in a couple of my cars and trucks and love them, especially with MN winters. They are not cheap but they do hold up well but just one thing to note. In the picture above you can see that the front mats are for the older style floor hooks (single hole 07 to 13 I think), the 2014 + have 2 holes for the front liners. Just an FYI and bump for the thread.

Yes, you are correct on the front floor mats.

Mdrnizd

Are those black?
hard to tell.

I've been interested in this brand of floor cover before but didn't realize they were that expensive.
I may be interested if you're willing to bargain.

Yes, they are black. I don't know that I would come down much more considering this is well below what I paid.

Top Bottom