Turn Signals

ozzie

Ok I have had my 2013 JKU for year and a half and this will be the second time to change out my rear turn signals. First it was my right one now my left one. Am I missing something here or JEEP really stands for JUST EMPTY EVERY POCKET. Wow. Just wondering :rolleyes2:

Clark Griswold

I've had my 13 about the same amount of time and just changed the left rear blinker for the second time. I am guessing the cheap bulbs can't handle the harsh ride, maybe change to LED next time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that sucks. I know a lot of people with 2012's and up and I don't know if I've been hearing any of them with this problem.

Speeddmn

My 2010 is still on factory bulbs. Granted i want to get some trucklites, and eventually led's for the rest.

Skid_Kid

The lights might have not been fully sealed. Was their moisture present? Do you have a tow package, is the connections fully tight?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I replaced my right rear turn signal bulb on my '12 after about two months of ownership, haven't had any others go out since. On a side note...anyone know a good place to get replacement LED bulbs? I know a lot of people converting their interior bulbs to LED. I would like to change them all out to LED

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
That sucks, I never had any problems before I changed to led. But I'm not sure if there is a direct replacement led bulb for turn signals. Without having resistors wouldn't they blink fast?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
That sucks, I never had any problems before I changed to led. But I'm not sure if there is a direct replacement led bulb for turn signals. Without having resistors wouldn't they blink fast?

From what I've seen, the good LED bulbs have resistors built in

ozzie

The lights might have not been fully sealed. Was their moisture present? Do you have a tow package, is the connections fully tight?

The lights are fully sealed and no moister so I am going to look into the wiring and fuse to see if there something not right

Kavanji

all vehicles are assembled with parts. sometimes parts fail. considering that these parts are supplied by the lowest bidder you should just change them out with a decent brand lamp when they fail

Top Bottom