PDA

View Full Version : Good weekend spot in the SE

thardy
08-08-2014, 11:48 PM
So I'm looking to plan a weekend wheeling and camping trip somewhere in the SE. I live in North GA so I'm thinking SC or NC would be a decent trip. I've looked up both Gulches ORV Park and Durhamtown Tellico, both of which look like good options. Anyone have an opinion on either of those or another suggestion?

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

Koshi82
08-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Try the gulches in Laurens county, SC, fri sat and sun, it's 20 to get vehicle in, n $5 per person, 10$ to camp in it own vehicle, check it out, and there's PLENTY of land and trails there, and they're real nice ppl too!!!

thardy
08-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Try the gulches in Laurens county, SC, fri sat and sun, it's 20 to get vehicle in, n $5 per person, 10$ to camp in it own vehicle, check it out, and there's PLENTY of land and trails there, and they're real nice ppl too!!!

Im thinking Gulches might be the winner. It's a little closer to me than Tellico.

Koshi82
08-30-2014, 12:59 PM
So how was it??

thardy
08-30-2014, 01:52 PM
So how was it??

Haven't gone yet. Hoping to try for October when it finally cools down a little.

tastethebeast
09-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Haven't gone yet. Hoping to try for October when it finally cools down a little.

We were thinking about heading up there in October too. Trying to get outta the Florida swamps!

thardy
09-06-2014, 08:10 PM
We were thinking about heading up there in October too. Trying to get outta the Florida swamps!

Let me know when you're thinking about and may be we can work it out to get a group together.

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app