FS Dynomax JK Evolution Competition Exhaust System

lmaya

SOLD: FS Dynomax JK Evolution Competition Exhaust System

I have a "like new" dynomax evo comp exhaust for 2012-2014 JK I'm looking to sell. I installed it on my 2013 JK but took it off after only a few test miles. The exhaust is very easy to install and sounds sweet but it was louder than what I was wanting. I'm not looking to ship it anywhere, but if you're in the San Antonio, TX area and interested let me know. I'm looking to pass this on for $120.

Item has been sold (8/26/14)

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Welcome to the forum. First post and selling stuff? You should start a welcome thread so we can get to know you.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! Go say jo first before you try to sell us something. This isn't craigslist

Welcome to Wayalife! Go say hi first before you try to sell us something. This isn't craigslist

Fixed it for you Coz.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. If you are here just to sell stuff your stay will be short lived. As stated in the rules you agreed to:

[h=2]Can I be a member just to sell stuff?[/h]No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

R/
Will

Top Bottom