Crawler Conceptz.

Lumber

Has anyone seen the new hinge mounted tire carrier from Crawler Conceptz?

I like the looks of them but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speeddmn

Thinking it is still to new to have enough feedback. From the looks im betting a 35" tire will holdup very well, maybe a small 37 with a light weight wheel, beadlocks and heavy tires i think will stress the body.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Never heard of them. If your looking for a Carrier look at the 4th gen LOD. Made in America, hinged, and a hell of a bumper.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Well, at least with this design is not an exact copy of other poison spider products.

Lumber

I'm thinking of going bumperless.

My understanding is this is a startup from a guy that was a designer with Poison Spider.

I stumbled on this and liked the look/design.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
There are lots a great hinge carriers out there that have been around a while for you to look at if you haven't already. Take a look at Genright and OR-fab. Both are well made and very sturdy carriers.

Lumber

Cozdude, you are absolutely right. Both of those are very good product from what I gather. They are also on a ton of jeeps. And rightly so.

Jeeps are one of the most personalizable vehicles out there. I was just inquiring about this one because it looks a little different from what else is out there.

Truth is, when it gets time to put my hard earn cash down on the table, I will probably go with a name that is more established.

I just want to give the new guys a shot. If we didn't we wouldn't have Evo, Poison Spider and LOD today.

GENREC

Bumping this up. Anymore Crawler Conceptz owners here. How is the fitment? Issues? Considering their sliders possible bumpers?

BlackHawk08jk

Cozdude, you are absolutely right. Both of those are very good product from what I gather. They are also on a ton of jeeps. And rightly so.

Jeeps are one of the most personalizable vehicles out there. I was just inquiring about this one because it looks a little different from what else is out there.

Truth is, when it gets time to put my hard earn cash down on the table, I will probably go with a name that is more established.

I just want to give the new guys a shot. If we didn't we wouldn't have Evo, Poison Spider and LOD today.

I like the way you think. You have a very good point and I also have wondered if they are a good product. I mean little guys only get big if people buy there product.

DelvecchioForza

The most annoying thing about majority of the companies is putting their ugly logo right in plain sight on their bumpers along with other products...not everyone likes a stupid star or spider and what not just gawking taking away from the overall vehicle..rant complete

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The most annoying thing about majority of the companies is putting their ugly logo right in plain sight on their bumpers along with other products...not everyone likes a stupid star or spider and what not just gawking taking away from the overall vehicle..rant complete

If they didn't put a logo how would people know who's product it is. The reason companies get big is because people see their product.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I run thier Bumpers, Sliders, Fenders and tire carrier. Shades a good dude and so far im very happy with the product.

Templar

I really like some of the logo's - the EVO and PSC logo's are my favorite and if I had the option of one of their products with or without the logo I would personally get it with. Not a huge fan of the CC logo though, it reminds me of a cheesy 80's hair metal band for some reason :cheesy: Other than that their products look nice and I met Shad last year at a show, nice guy.

K.D.C.H

What companies do you know that haven't put their logos in plain sight?

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I really like some of the logo's - the EVO and PSC logo's are my favorite and if I had the option of one of their products with or without the logo I would personally get it with. Not a huge fan of the CC logo though, it reminds me of a cheesy 80's hair metal band for some reason :cheesy: Other than that their products look nice and I met Shad last year at a show, nice guy.

I totally agree..lol Love the products but the logo is totally dated.

Top Bottom