Castor 1.9, on stock control arms 2.5" lift?

SierraSilver

So my alignment shop says my castor is at 1.9 on both sides. Unfortunately my Camber is at -1.1 on both sides, but I would attribute that to bent C's, so I can work on that. But how can my caster be that far off from stock? I recently did a dana 44 front end replacement with a used D44, so I had everything apart, but I didn't think the stock bolts were even adjustable to that degree. Any ideas? Thanks.
Marty

SierraSilver

I have heard from multiple sources that any lift under 3" on the JK could use stock control arms? I haven't really had any issues, but I figure it will drive better with it corrected. Unfortunately I have a poker run next weekend and I won't have time to fix anything until after that trail run. oh well.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have heard from multiple sources that any lift under 3" on the JK could use stock control arms? I haven't really had any issues, but I figure it will drive better with it corrected. Unfortunately I have a poker run next weekend and I won't have time to fix anything until after that trail run. oh well.

Majority of these 2.5 kits give more than advertised lift.

Top Bottom