Which sway bar quick disconnects do I need?

Tigereye10

As the title states, Im wondering which sway discos I need to get, I have a 2.5" lift got about 3" from it, so what Im wondering is:

1) Should I get ones that go up to 2.5" or get the ones that go to 3"?
2) Also which brand should I go with? I've heard alot about JKS and Rock Krawler, but again back to what size/size range I should get, Im not sure.

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As the title states, Im wondering which sway discos I need to get, I have a 2.5" lift got about 3" from it, so what Im wondering is:

1) Should I get ones that go up to 2.5" or get the ones that go to 3"?
2) Also which brand should I go with? I've heard alot about JKS and Rock Krawler, but again back to what size/size range I should get, Im not sure.

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

My 2 cents is get the JKS adjustable links for 2.5-6" of lift. I ran them for over a year and loved them! Easy to get off at the trail and easy to out back on as well. Grease them one a month and your good to go

Armydog

JKS for my vote. Got them on the pumpkin, they work fine. The JK version completely disconnect rather than being pinned to a storage post like the TJ. Great product!!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407633055.187734.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Tigereye10

My 2 cents is get the JKS adjustable links for 2.5-6" of lift. I ran them for over a year and loved them! Easy to get off at the trail and easy to out back on as well. Grease them one a month and your good to go

Just found them on Northridge looked earlier but must have totally skipped over them, haha. I'll have to grab them before the RC trip, after doing that RTI ramp today I see what a difference they make.

Tigereye10

JKS for my vote. Got them on the pumpkin, they work fine. The JK version completely disconnect rather than being pinned to a storage post like the TJ. Great product!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Nice, they do look like a very strong product. Not to mention all the good feedback I've seen of them.

noroad

X2 on these! if you are truly intersted let me know there is a guy selling some for 40 bucks by me, i can see if i can get in touch with them!

dannymalkin

I have a friend who broke a JKS link while driving once, but with all the positive reviews it was probably an isolated incident.

JKWrang

I run those very same JKS discos and you get my vote too!

A little tight on the passenger side though, so I just tie it off when disco'd instead of completely removing, but works well. MUCH better than pulling out the wrenches and going through that hassle. I bought them second hand from Cozdude and he greased them monthly, I greased them recently and they were still full, lubed and ready to go! These things hold up and hold up well!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sorry to hijack, but it might be relevant for you. Do you guys use white lithium grease, or just standard?

the jks links have zerk fittings so i used standard grease on them. on the pins tho i used wd-40 after wheeling trips to help clean them up.

Top Bottom