Mastercraft Baja RS and airbag light

JandSJK

1407650336621.jpg 1407650350791.jpg
So I finally got my seat and got them installed. I had airbags in my factory seats and with no place to plug the sensor in now my airbag light stays on. Has anyone figured out a way to get the light turned off? I went to the dealership today and they couldn't turn it off it was a federal requirement. Has anyone had luck getting there dealership to reflash the computer?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

View attachment 94956 View attachment 94957
So I finally got my seat and got them installed. I had airbags in my factory seats and with no place to plug the sensor in now my airbag light stays on. Has anyone figured out a way to get the light turned off? I went to the dealership today and they couldn't turn it off it was a federal requirement. Has anyone had luck getting there dealership to reflash the computer?

I know they have figured this out for pre 2012! but i would be carefull as i think you air bags will not deploy right if in an accident when the light is on! you might have to just put the sensors in the new seats. Have you looked at eddies write up on the seats? Also maybe give mastercraft a call on monday if someone with the seats doesnt chim in with more info then me!

JandSJK

Just so I'm not doing something wrong let me see if I did this right. I've got the grey seatbelt harness plugged in but I have a yellow plug that the mastercraft instructions said to leave unplugged. I'm assuming that's my airbag. Where is the sensor that I need to remove from the factory seats?

Top Bottom