(1) 07-11 stock rubi wheel and tire near Salinas CA

StrizzyChris

Posting this for a friend of mine. He had his spare 2011 rubi stolen and needs one. He wants a new or low mileage wheel and tire to replace it. Willing to travel up to an hour from Salinas to pick it up/meet.

mgmavant

I've got a never-used spare tire/wheel, but I'm in Bethesda, MD.

Sent from my MB886 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

He is only interested in the spare, only as a tire and wheel unit, and MD would def be too far since he is trying to get it fairly cheap lol thanks for the replies though :thumb:

mgmavant

That's what I figured, but you never know. I still have the tire/wheel mounted on the Jeep because I haven't mounted a tire on new AEV wheel to match the four that are on the Jeep now to replace the old spare, but I'm thinking I might move up to 37" so I've just been waiting to do anything (I've got 35" MT/R's on there now). I'm acutally thinking that I might try to sell all the AEV wheels/tires and the spare and buy a new set of wheels/tires to run 37" (but my wife would probably KILL me!).

He is only interested in the spare, only as a tire and wheel unit, and MD would def be too far since he is trying to get it fairly cheap lol thanks for the replies though :thumb:

Top Bottom