Jeeptoberfest, Ocala Fl. 26 -28 0ct 12

Moho

A local Jeep club here in Florida has been putting this event on for years, A great event, lots of vendors, and always a great crowd. Hope to see some of yall there.
:standing wave:

Moho

Hoo ya, We will have to hook up in Ocala and talk. Are you staying for whole weekend., and if so where. Have you ever been there before. We will have both jeeps there. :thumb:

White_JKU

im in Middle Ga and some of our guys went last year and had some fun.
Ill be off work but am not sure if ill be attending.

DCR JEEP

Me and my brother billetsilver92 will be coming from Oviedo, Fl. Hope to see you guys out there!

Last edited:

DCR JEEP

We have a group heading out at 7:15 from the publix on 46a and international ( colonial town park ) if you two want to join. Saturday...

I wish we could but we have some things to do for work in the morning on Saturday so we'll probably get there towards noon. I appreciate it though! We'll see you out there.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Ate at Longhorns with a few Jeepers and friends from WickedTrails4x4.......got to bed at 11:30pm......now up and out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel.....Looking forward to seeing some nice rigs

Woodrow:rock:
image.jpg
Kraken rolled into the dealer parking lot last night.......overkill comes to mind.......impressive rig though.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ate at Longhorns with a few Jeepers and friends from WickedTrails4x4.......got to bed at 11:30pm......now up and out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel.....Looking forward to seeing some nice rigs

Woodrow:rock:
View attachment 54221
Kraken rolled into the dealer parking lot last night.......overkill comes to mind.......impressive rig though.

Someone else owns that piece of shit now?

Top Bottom