$100 rebate on dyntrac prosteers

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Just seen this was posted on Facebook.., good deal !

BallJoint.jpg

http://www.dynatrac.com/rebates/

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's a hell of a good deal! If I didn't already have a set, I would be all over it - thanks for posting this up!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
thanks! downloaded the form. may just have to pull the trigger on these and never look back. :thumb:
edit, just ordered them. the kids don't need school clothes that bad, besides, this is a great deal. i hope they understand.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
So question. Are the ball joints upgrade part worthy or more of something you look to replace if/when the stock ones go bad?

I'm running 37s on stock 44 and yes, I do plan to wheel more than the malls. 😉

- Jason

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So question. Are the ball joints upgrade part worthy or more of something you look to replace if/when the stock ones go bad?

I'm running 37s on stock 44 and yes, I do plan to wheel more than the malls. 😉

- Jason

The stock ones will go bad, order them and thank me later for saving you $100

Flat Top

Very Nice! Thanks for the head's up. :clap2::clap2: With 25K+ on my 13' with 35's and soon to be going 37s it's only a matter of time....... :naw::naw:

Charlie Mike

Sending my rig to ORE next week for some trail prep maintenance before my trip to the Rubicon at the end of this month. This deal is so good, it might be another thing I might have to add. :doh: lol. But I'd hate to spend more money on stock axles if I move to PR44 in the future anyways. Will these Prosteers work for both a stock axle and PR44?

olram30

Sending my rig to ORE next week for some trail prep maintenance before my trip to the Rubicon at the end of this month. This deal is so good, it might be another thing I might have to add. :doh: lol. But I'd hate to spend more money on stock axles if I move to PR44 in the future anyways. Will these Prosteers work for both a stock axle and PR44?

I believe so! Better take advantage of this deal!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

yes they will work when you move to a PR44. i just recently (and by recently i mean last fall) installed a set of crown ball joints and was curious as well when pricing out a pr44. after a quick talk with dynatrac they said my crowns in my d30 would fit if i decided to transfer them over.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
After owning a set of these for a while now I can promise you, you won't be sorry! If you still have stock ball joints and can afford these ball joints, pull the trigger!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Charlie Mike

I know Dynatrac makes outstanding products, but what makes these ball joints different/better from stock ball joints? Can you really "feel" a difference? I guess my newb question is, what features and/or specs does one look for when upgrading ball joints? What sets apart OK ball joints from Great ball joints?

I know Dynatrac makes outstanding products, but what makes these ball joints different/better from stock ball joints? Can you really "feel" a difference? I guess my newb question is, what features and/or specs does one look for when upgrading ball joints? What sets apart OK ball joints from Great ball joints?

They are rebuildable. So you will never have to buy ball joints again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Made in America also. Factory ball joints have plastic inside and wear out fast with larger tires. Other companies ball joints are made in India or Taiwan. (Synergy and alloy).

utiadam

LOSER
I'm trying to decide what to do now. Do I keep saving for the rear bolt on coilovers or buy these ball joints? I have had the front bolt on kit along with Evo drag link flip sitting at the house for a few months. I have never seen these ball joints on sale and coupon codes don't work on them.

DA RUNT

I'm trying to decide what to do now. Do I keep saving for the rear bolt on coilovers or buy these ball joints? I have had the front bolt on kit along with Evo drag link flip sitting at the house for a few months. I have never seen these ball joints on sale and coupon codes don't work on them.

Dang that's a tough choice. You'll need ball joints eventually and 100 is a great discount

I am in the giving spirit today. my Web team is working on making the Dynatrac Ball joints applicable for the discount. So you can save 10% and get the rebate! it will be a few hours before the website works.

David

olram30

I am in the giving spirit today. my Web team is working on making the Dynatrac Ball joints applicable for the discount. So you can save 10% and get the rebate! it will be a few hours before the website works.

David

Dang! Already ordered mine.

Top Bottom