Adding a second 12V plug

Jivarro

Has anyone added a second 12V outlet to their dash? I'm going to take mine apart tomorrow and I have all of the hardware, just not sure how to wire it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I added a second one in the back. I ran it directly to the battery with an appropriately sized fuse and wire.

Has anyone added a second 12V outlet to their dash? I'm going to take mine apart tomorrow and I have all of the hardware, just not sure how to wire it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

When I had my dash apart on my '11 JKUS I found a factory plug coving what would have been another DV outlet on the passenger side. I have three in my JKUS. One on the dash, one in the center console and the third in the back by the subwoofer.

R/
Will

xtremefx4

Not to hijack this thread but my 12v in the center and rear went out. I check the fuses and all are good. I think I have to put it apart and check if there getting any power.. they went out when I was airing up after a run..

pastorwug

I'm going to run a 10gauge positive from the battery to the back of the center console for my eventual ARB fridge with a 30 amp fuse, easy peasy.
My current 12v fridge line gets plenty hot when it's been running all day, surprised it hasn't blown a fuse so far.

Top Bottom