Stock Rubi Axle Shafts F&R

StrizzyChris

THESE ARE SOLD

I have a set of front and rear stock Rubicon axle shafts. I bought them used for trail spares and never used them. I'm just trying to liquidate my spare parts. Not interested in shipping but will meet within reason of the San Mateo area. Asking $300 for them all! Im assuming these will sell pretty quick so preference goes to the regular WAL crew.

1407828397391.jpg

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

You're not keeping any spares or did you upgrade yours and using those as spares :idontknow:

Not keeping any spares as of now...got to liquidate all the big and heavy stuff, and try to recoup some cash, to help facilitate the move back to Ohio. :sigh:

I would be interested in the rears... but it would either require shipping or delivery once you get here in OH. At which point I imagine you would just prefer to keep them ;)

BTW: Can't wait to get you on some local trails :)

StrizzyChris

For you do chipping to Guatemala? I pay you $400 pesos...

For you, I do 300 plus another one of those special rub downs! :yup:

I would be interested in the rears... but it would either require shipping or delivery once you get here in OH. At which point I imagine you would just prefer to keep them ;)

BTW: Can't wait to get you on some local trails :)

Yeah I don't think shipping would work out, and the only reason I am really wanting to sell is because I don't want to have to figure out a way/make space to pack them up and move them in the first place. IF I bring them back to OH, I'll just keep them to continue using as my spares.

ECHO53

How much for just one of the special rub downs pretty sure I can sell them in Guatemala.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
One question on the rub down...which one of you is giving the rub down? :idontknow:

Any chance you would mind putting a tape measure to the two fronts and see what there overall length is?

I'm trying to figure out if I have enough width to pull mine in a single car garage.

Thanks good luck with the sale...bump.

StrizzyChris

Oh man, 99% of the time I'll be the first guy to run out and take measurements and pics....but I have these guys tucked WAY deep under my RV in a cubby until I sell them. If they sell soon, when I dig them out, I'll post up measurements.

Oh man, 99% of the time I'll be the first guy to run out and take measurements and pics....but I have these guys tucked WAY deep under my RV in a cubby until I sell them. If they sell soon, when I dig them out, I'll post up measurements.

No worries, thanks for the reply, totally understand.

Will keep an eye on this thread.

:beer:

RockyJk

I would like to get the front ones from ya but you're about a 5 hour drive from where I live 😨

StrizzyChris

last WAL exclusive bump before they go out to the whole world...

Ill take a baby loss and do 250 local(meet in redwood city only) to anyone with 100+ posts only.

Top Bottom