2014 Rubicon, Rock Krawler, 37s, etc

2trackin

Due to a financial burden from medical related issues I am in need of selling my jk.
2014 2 door Rubicon
Auto trans
4.10s
C gussets
Rock Krawler max travel with 3" plush ride coils and fox 2.0 reservoir shocks.
Poison spyder bfh bumpers
37“ Toyo mt
Atx slab beadlocks
Custom led rock lighting
Superchips traildash programmer
Probably a couple other things I'm forgetting.
Has been wheeled. But taken pretty lightly, some trails and smaller rock sections here in Michigan we don't have anything to wild and I'm not a fan of mud. Just passed 10k miles
Proper engine break in and all maintenance performed well ahead of schedule.
Ding on tailgate due to a very minor Collison with another Jeep in a parking lot. Just hadn't gotten around to fixing or replacing it yet.
$43k total invested
Will take $35k (what I paid for the stock rig) so a few miles and a whole bunch of upgrades for free pretty much.
My loss is your gain. I just need to move it quick.
Will get more pics upon request. It's just what I have handy at the time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1407934276506.jpg
    1407934276506.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 936
  • 1407934285246.jpg
    1407934285246.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 944
  • 1407934299734.jpg
    1407934299734.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 942

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Due to a financial burden from medical related issues I am in need of selling my jk.
2014 2 door Rubicon
Auto trans
4.10s
C gussets
Rock Krawler max travel with 3" plush ride coils and fox 2.0 reservoir shocks.
Poison spyder bfh bumpers
37“ Toyo mt
Atx slab beadlocks
Custom led rock lighting
Superchips traildash programmer
Probably a couple other things I'm forgetting.
Has been wheeled. But taken pretty lightly, some trails and smaller rock sections here in Michigan we don't have anything to wild and I'm not a fan of mud. Just passed 10k miles
Proper engine break in and all maintenance performed well ahead of schedule.
Ding on tailgate due to a very minor Collison with another Jeep in a parking lot. Just hadn't gotten around to fixing or replacing it yet.
$43k total invested
Will take $35k (what I paid for the stock rig) so a few miles and a whole bunch of upgrades for free pretty much.
My loss is your gain. I just need to move it quick.
Will get more pics upon request. It's just what I have handy at the time.

Sorry to hear. Nice jeep for someone though.

JKFlyer

yes, shame to hear of your situation. Hope all ends up ok. if you decide to part out and sell closer to stock, let me know. Good luck

2trackin

yes, shame to hear of your situation. Hope all ends up ok. if you decide to part out and sell closer to stock, let me know. Good luck

At the right price I'm not opposed to that. I have the complete oem suspension with less than 500 miles on it. I unfortunately do not have the oem wheels/tires. But I could possibly return to near stock with some 33s on it, leaving the bumpers/winch, Cut fender flairs. And sell the suspension and wheels/tires I have.

DCTomlin19

If you parted out I would possibly be interested in your wheels and tires, with partial trade of my stock Sahara 18's.

northjeeper

Sorry to here about your situation. It has to be hard to part ways with that rig.

I'd be interested in you're atx slabs if you decide to part out your mods.

devwil68

DCT/NorthJeeper~ you guys are following suit...I messaged him last night about them! Hope im first in line!

DW

northjeeper

That's a great price for the whole package. The dealership would charge close to that for stock one with the same miles on it.

2trackin

Guys I would prefer to sell outright as is. Parting out or going back to stock really isn't going to put any more money in my pocket compared to the work involved.

JKWrang

I told yoy to get the sport and just upgrade for her!! Hahaha

2trackin

I can call but the deposit was not refundable... lol Plus I need to ditch her Rav4

If your deposit is not refundable. That's not a dealer you want to be dealing with. If you placed an order. It takes weeks before it's even started. Mine was ordered and my dealer let me know that my "non refundable" deposit actually was. But they didn't really want to tell people that. Obviously they don't want people changing their minds.

Top Bottom