Branman (spare tire mount pics)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There is a new sub forum for build threads. This looks like a build thread to me.

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

GCM 2

There is a new sub forum for build threads. This looks like a build thread to me.

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Who the hell are you??? I bet you would not say that to my face in a Starbucks in the middle of some airport? Yep, that is what I thought!

2013CGJKU

This looks awesome and then you really have NOTHING hanging off the back of your Jeep to hung up on... but this is also why you twisted your body when you went over. That tailgate is a MAJOR part of the geometry of the rear end of the Jeep. Without finding a way to triangulate that opening without the tailgate there I personally wouldn't run this way.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

GCM 2

....but this is also why you twisted your body when you went over. That tailgate is a MAJOR part of the geometry of the rear end of the Jeep. Without finding a way to triangulate that opening without the tailgate there I personally wouldn't run this way. Levi 2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Yes, unfortunately being different (read that as cool and badass, unlike OverlanderJK) does come at a cost of taking risks that were not always planned to the most minuscule of degrees.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes, unfortunately being different (read that as cool and badass, unlike OverlanderJK) does come at a cost of taking risks that were not always planned to the most minuscule of degrees.

For someone who uses tire shine on every inch of their jeep I would have thought you would take more precautions. :grayno:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Harness Bar

Greg, how much recline is left in the front seats with the harness bar in place? I'm sure it depends on how tall you are and how far the seat is forward or back.

Top Bottom