Break in period?

FNG

So I will be returning to the states in a month. Recently ordered a new 2014 JKUR and I've read jeeps manual as far as recommended break in periods. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

MTG

Caught the Bug
So I will be returning to the states in a month. Recently ordered a new 2014 JKUR and I've read jeeps manual as far as recommended break in periods. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome! :standing wave:

I followed the Jeep recommended break in for my 2012. I'm not aware of anything additional you'll need to do. :thumb:

ScubaSteve

If in doubt... Throttle out!

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER

Go wheel the shit out of it that's what I did

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

JKWrang

Tried to be easy to mine lile the manual said. .. them went to Rausch creek lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

I think it says something about full throttle accelerations from a slow roll. I remember doing them either way lol

Yeep

I had mine on the trail the first week I had it... With 100 miles on it (which included the 30 mile freeway trip it took to the trail)

StrizzyChris

Go wheel the shit out of it that's what I did

Same here...within the first week of ownership and caked mud all up under that thing to make my Front bumper install, skids, Sliders, and exhaust install a delight filled with frequent bombs dropping on my head!! :eek:

P3080084.jpg

Top Bottom