New Raceline Beadlocks

FastZach

I'm getting a set of 17" Raceline monsters beadlocks and putting 37" Nittos on them! But the shop said that the instructions said max PSI was 25. Does that sound right? What is the max PSI you can run on beadlocks? What's recommended?

JK1

i run 26-28 psi on ATX slabs with 37 13.5 17 Toyos but i think the tires might have a different rating not sure :idontknow:

jk12blk

I'm getting a set of 17" Raceline monsters beadlocks and putting 37" Nittos on them! But the shop said that the instructions said max PSI was 25. Does that sound right? What is the max PSI you can run on beadlocks? What's recommended?
I believe 25 psi is max for raceline, but you may want to call Raceline to confirm and find out why. There is probably a good reason.

jesse3638

Hooked
I own a set of Raceline Monsters and don't remember the 25 psi max. Not saying it isn't true, it's been awhile since I installed them is all. That being said I run 27psi in my 35x12.50 BFG KM2's (good psi per the chalk test I did) and have had no issues in 2 years. 25-27 psi would prob work for 37's also depending on brand and sidewall thickness. Hope this helps.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

bldmncj

I just bought a set too. but my question is what is the recommend torque for the bolts on the ring?

Top Bottom