Quack Attack!!

JandSJK

A group of us are planning on metting at teh Ray Benson snow park by HooDoo ski area Saturday Oct 13 @9am. Quack Attack is a difficult rated trail. Recommended 35's locker and winch as a minimum. Trail is short but takes quite a while from what i've been told. Should be a fun day of wheeling!

JKsix

JandSJK said:
A group of us are planning on metting at teh Ray Benson snow park by HooDoo ski area Saturday Oct 13 @9am. Quack Attack is a difficult rated trail. Recommended 35's locker and winch as a minimum. Trail is short but takes quite a while from what i've been told. Should be a fun day of wheeling!

Ahhh I wish I was there I would have gone with you! Even tho I'm Running a basically stock tj

JandSJK

Ahhh I wish I was there I would have gone with you! Even tho I'm Running a basically stock tj

Damn! Would have been nice to meet ya before you moved. Well let me know when you are back in the valley and we can get a run together.

JandSJK

Canceled

Looks like everyone bailed on me so no Quack Attack on the 13th. Looks like we'll be saving that one for another day
:grayno:

JandSJK

Looks like we are gonna do teh Edison butte trail instead Meeting at Costco in Eugene @8:30am

Top Bottom