2014 programmer ?

bldmncj

I have a 2014 RU / auto trans. Just wondering what programmer everyone is running. Is there a big difference from the most expensive to the little cheap one. Which one packs more bang for the buck?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have a 2014 RU / auto trans. Just wondering what programmer everyone is running. Is there a big difference from the most expensive to the little cheap one. Which one packs more bang for the buck?

So what are you looking to do? Calibrate tires and gears?

10frank9

Web Wheeler

I'm running the SuperChips FlashCal for my '13.

It allows me to change the automatic trans shift points and recalibrate my speedo. A bonus is that it allows you to read and clear OBDII codes. Not bad for $160. :yup: oh and the reason I chose this over the AEV ProCal was the FlashCal is easy to use with a digital display.

t8er

I'm running the superchips flashpaq on mine. I did have to update the programmers software but it works great. Reset TPMS, fogs work with high beams and I'm running the 87 tune but may bump to the 91 tune. I'm in a 2014 six speed JKUR with 3.5" lift and 35" Nittos with stock 4.10 gears. It performs like it did on stock tires and I'm happy. ymmv.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom