PDA

View Full Version : 2007blackJk - I'm not known for starting shit on any forum

olram30
08-18-2014, 01:30 AM
I can almost remember a guy with a black 2007 jk 2 door telling me he had a crappy teraflex rear bracket on here. What was his name? ?

NOTE: This thread was started from posts originally made in the following thread:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19700-No-wonder-people-bash-this-site

They were moved here to keep the individual trolls separate and just so that there was a record of them.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:33 AM
I can almost remember a guy with a black 2007 jk 2 door telling me he had a crappy teraflex rear bracket on here. What was his name? ?

Damn, I think you just blew his cover :cheesy:

Man, when it rains it pours!! :crazyeyes:

2007blackJk
08-18-2014, 01:43 AM
Oh snap ... Snagged !!!!!!

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 01:49 AM

So now that you've been snagged, how about you try getting a life and go back to where you came from. :yup:

olram30
08-18-2014, 01:51 AM

That teraflex bracket did you in..

2007blackJk
08-18-2014, 01:55 AM
Nice ...

JKO is not my home btw AND I am not buddy's with Assmns.

TrailBear
08-18-2014, 01:57 AM
Nice ...

Then why troll here and post on other forums backing him?

olram30
08-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Nice ...

Let me guess, jkf?

2007blackJk
08-18-2014, 02:01 AM
Lol not JKF

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 02:03 AM
Lol not JKF

Fact of the matter is, it doesn't really matter. Don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. If you're here just to be a troll or stay on the "down low", I'll show you the door.

2007blackJk
08-18-2014, 02:06 AM
Meh...I'm not known for starting shit on any forum.

olram30
08-18-2014, 02:07 AM
Lol not JKF

By the way, 3" on the evo bracket, replace that teraflex bracket before you try to come back. I'll catch you later. Again..Lol..

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 02:08 AM

Right, you're just all talk like most of your buddies. Being behind a keyboard is a powerful thing ;)

2007blackJk
08-18-2014, 02:09 AM
By the way, 3" on the evo bracket, replace that teraflex bracket before you try to come back. I'll catch you later. Lol..

Nice bracket but roll center is not going to be high enough. Will the Artec bracket work ... I mean 0 terafex products ?? Rofl

10frank9
08-18-2014, 04:07 PM

Hey there my friend. Good thing I have friends that let me know when you make nice comments like this about me on other forums.

Welcome to Wayalife! :asshat:

Sithwindu
08-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Do people really converse about going to other forums to troll? Lol man that's a big waste of time in my opinion, I could think of a billion other things to do.

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Do people really converse about going to other forums to troll? Lol man that's a big waste of time in my opinion, I could think of a billion other things to do.

I feel sorry for them in a way. Afterall, they're just totally lost if they don't have anything to fill the gap between breakfast and when the mall opens, lmao

JAGS
08-18-2014, 04:44 PM
^^^ Nice catch Frank. I can't believe that troll would lie about starting things on other forums. :crazyeyes:

It's a shame these guys (seems to be ramping up lately) have this much free time. With the economy picking back up, you can only blame stupidity for them not having a job, a life or real friends.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 04:54 PM

As crazy as it might sound, you just can't make this stuff up. These losers literally obsess about their hate for this forum and for me personally. :crazyeyes:

I feel sorry for them in a way. Afterall, they're just totally lost if they don't have anything to fill the gap between breakfast and when the mall opens, lmao

But, they live meaningful lives filled with purpose. They hang out on forums talking to other haters and discuss ways to get onto this forum, one that they hate and just to be a troll on it. :idontknow:

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Hey 2007blackJk or, should I say kjeeper10 - I see that you came on to the forum this morning and know that you looked that this thread. For such a big talker on JKO, you sure are quite here. You've got your computer screen to protect you - there's no reason to be afraid of saying what you really think here. ;)

Clem319
08-18-2014, 05:17 PM
This seems ridiculous and immature to me. They make an account to talk crap? I don't get it. Did something happen in the past for all the hate or are they just clowns?
This forum has been very informative and has given me great ideas on what to buy in the future. I appreciate being a member and value the suggestions and advice given.

TrailBear
08-18-2014, 05:26 PM
This seems ridiculous and immature to me. They make an account to talk crap? I don't get it. Did something happen in the past for all the hate or are they just clowns?
This forum has been very informative and has given me great ideas on what to buy in the future. I appreciate being a member and value the suggestions and advice given.

They hate because they don't get told what they want to hear, they get the TRUTH and honesty. Some people just can't handle that and start to hate .

StrizzyChris
08-18-2014, 05:31 PM
People get butthurt when they ask a question and get a response of anything other than what they want to hear. They'll want advice or try to give advice to another member on a product. Well, the instant an established member on here says that they think that's a bad recommendation and gives different advise the guy goes full retard. Often it is because they don't have facts or evidence to substantiate their claims and they resort to calling us all EVO fanboys or Eddie worshipers.

10frank9
08-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Well, well, 2007blackJk or, should I say kjeeper10, you don't have the nuggets to call me out here? Glad to see you poked your head in here and saw my response.

Let hear it, tell me how you think Eddie and I are so awesome?! :thumb:

2007blackJk
08-18-2014, 06:20 PM
Meh .. Just ban me already. I am of 0 value to this forum.

OverlanderJK
08-18-2014, 06:22 PM

Really? Talk all that shit over there and then come here and say that?

Sorry but it'll take more then that to ban you. See if we ban you you will run around saying you got banned for no reason. It's better to watch you make an ass of yourself.

ridg3runner
08-18-2014, 06:23 PM

Too much work to just be a man and log off and not return?

10frank9
08-18-2014, 06:26 PM

Really? You are truly a piece of work. Absolutely no balls. You say such nice things about me on the other forum, yet you come here and tap out.... Classic.

wayoflife
08-18-2014, 06:34 PM

Meh... just LEAVE already. :naw:

MTG
08-18-2014, 07:02 PM
Meh ... I am of 0 value.

Fixed it for you. :thumb:

10frank9
08-19-2014, 02:01 AM
Is the badass back yet? Or did he really GO AWAY? One could only hope.......

olram30
08-19-2014, 02:18 AM
Is the badass back yet? Or did he really GO AWAY? One could only hope.......

i doubt he has the huevos..:naw:

10frank9
08-19-2014, 02:21 AM
i doubt he has the huevos..:naw:

He obviously doesn't as he can blast me on another forum and wasn't man enough to do it here, even though I have him plenty of opportunities.... :yup:

Nice new avatar btw! :thumb: :cheesy:

olram30
08-19-2014, 02:24 AM
He obviously doesn't as he can blast me on another forum and wasn't man enough to do it here, even though I have him plenty of opportunities.... :yup:

Nice new avatar btw! :thumb: :cheesy:

lol, i never had a name for my jeep. i guess it's the "pipe dream" now:cheesy:

Sharkey
08-19-2014, 04:57 AM

That's funny...and not a bad Jeep name.

ridg3runner
08-19-2014, 05:01 AM

I had to go hunt down the pic on google so I could see what it was. Thought Marlo was going all psychedelic hippie on us, lol.

Mikead40
08-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Damn, I think you just blew his cover :cheesy:

Man, when it rains it pours!! :crazyeyes:

haha, well now I feel slightly vindicated for calling him a dickhead a few weeks ago...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19270-New-jk-lift-questions

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 04:33 PM
You know what guys. Frank, Eddie specifically. My comments on JKO were unnecessary. Take this how ever you like, I'll be a man and apologize.
I never really had any intentions to troll this site anyways. Ok... Maybe I did at first... My 100 or so post where legit.
So ... There. I'm liking some of the builds here, for the most part. I'll stay outa your way. That's IF I'm kept around :D

StrizzyChris
08-27-2014, 04:43 PM
I have a very difficult time, especially after the route that everything took previously, believing that this is sincere and that the hate for what we have here is gone.

I hope I'm wrong and that you have turned over a new leaf with us here. I will say that trust and respect is earned and hard to get back once you blow it. If you actually are sincere and walk the walk of respect here.... then it's water under the bridge for me.(I clearly can't speak for those who you may have directly offended though)

10frank9
08-27-2014, 04:49 PM
You know what guys. Frank, Eddie specifically. My comments on JKO were unnecessary. Take this how ever you like, I'll be a man and apologize.
I never really had any intentions to troll this site anyways. Ok... Maybe I did at first... My 100 or so post where legit.
So ... There. I'm liking some of the builds here, for the most part. I'll stay outa your way. That's IF I'm kept around :D

If you are sincere with you apology, then consider it water under the bridge. I cannot speak for the rest of the community, but I will be honest and say I am skeptical now, only time will tell if you are sincere. Don't forget you can not hide on the internet.

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Don't involve me with Matti or any of that stuff that went down. I even made a comment on JKO.

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 04:53 PM
This one made recently

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Ugh...........,,97418

Canvas JK
08-27-2014, 05:22 PM
You have made your bed here. To be honest I do not trust anything you say because I do not know which person is talking. Just go back to your favorite form.

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 05:25 PM
I respect that ... Although, nothing bad was ever said here on this forum.

Canvas JK
08-27-2014, 05:29 PM
The fact that you were banned once and the was persistent enough to get back on only shows you cannot be trusted. There is enough BS in the world go raise hate and discontent somewhere else.

JAGS
08-27-2014, 05:35 PM
Ugh...........,,97418

I don't think it will sit well if you talk smack over on JKO and then come here and be an active member. Just because you have 100+ legit posts here doesn't mean we can't find your two-faced posts elsewhere. I know you want to save face and be G-Cool on JKO, but don't expect the red carpet if that's how this is gonna play out. I don't have any personal interest in this, but that is just my :twocents:. This is really between you and Wayolife at this point.

Canvas JK
08-27-2014, 05:37 PM
I don't think it will sit well if you talk smack over on JKO and then come here and be an active member. Just because you have 100+ legit posts here doesn't mean we can't find your two-faced posts elsewhere. I know you want to save face and be G-Cool on JKO, but don't expect the red carpet if that's how this is gonna play out. I don't have any personal interest in this, but that is just my :twocents:. This is really between you and Wayolife at this point.

Bravo, Bravo

Golf clap.

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Actions speaks louder then words.
You want see much of me here anyways...maybe a question here and there. Just wanted to clear the air.... Couldn't just vanished in thin air, which is prob what most wanted lol
honestly, what went down is not the type of person i am.

I will leave if that's what comes of it.

G-cool ? I will most likely get shit for this. (Not like i care btw)

10frank9
08-27-2014, 05:45 PM
I respect that ... Although, nothing bad was ever said here on this forum.

If I've ever seen a qualified response..... You sure qualified that one with the "on this forum."

Fact is you did talk shit, you did say your intentions here were nefarious and those will not go away. Like I said you will be met with resistance given the way you portrayed yourself as two different people.

wayoflife
08-27-2014, 05:46 PM
LOL!! I was wondering why this thread came back up :cheesy:

So far as I'm concerned, it's all water under the bridge for me. If you stir the pot in the future, we can deal with you at that time. :yup:

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 05:46 PM
The fact that you were banned once and the was persistent enough to get back on only shows you cannot be trusted. There is enough BS in the world go raise hate and discontent somewhere else.

I was not banned as far as I know ?

olram30
08-27-2014, 05:48 PM
Can we keep the avatar?

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 05:52 PM
If I've ever seen a qualified response..... You sure qualified that one with the "on this forum."

Fact is you did talk shit, you did say your intentions here were nefarious and those will not go away. Like I said you will be met with resistance given the way you portrayed yourself as two different people.

Because my intentions were not the same when i signed up lol :D

Eddie .. Understood
I was going to send You and Frank a PM. I owe all a apology,

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 06:05 PM
Guys, just to be clear. There's no evil plan here. Ban me now ... I'm not going to go back to JKO and blast WAL.
I'm done ... Finished with this childish (on my part) BS.
I'm clearing the air. Fully understand I made enemy's.
Like I said ... No plans. Not even going to try and be a "part of the community"
Bridges are burned. Take my apology however you please.... And I will leave.

olram30
08-27-2014, 06:07 PM
Ban you for what? Just don't log on.

JAGS
08-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Guys, just to be clear. There's no evil plan here. Ban me now ... I'm not going to go back to JKO and blast WAL.
Like I said ... No plans. Not even going to try and be a "part of the community"

Or stick around and don't talk smack elsewhere. Wayolife said it's water under the bridge, so that's what it is so long as you're a man of your word.

2007blackJk
08-27-2014, 06:14 PM

Trying to prove a point Olram30 :)

ridg3runner
08-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Wayalife already said it was water under the bridge. A smart person would just let the issue die rather than digging yourself in deeper.

Canvas JK
08-27-2014, 06:23 PM

Mis-understood your post on JKF which started this thread.

Sharkey
08-27-2014, 06:26 PM
Nobody is infallible. It takes some stones to admit when you are wrong. You showed those stones and that is enough for me. Just be forewarned, there are no third chances in my book.

olram30
08-27-2014, 06:34 PM

Ok, I gotcha. Water under the bridge here also.

jmatta33
08-27-2014, 06:52 PM

wow, this is like a real thing huh? people come here to intentionally get banned to give them street cred??? your life must be awesome...

RLTW!!!

noroad
08-27-2014, 08:24 PM
wow, this is like a real thing huh? people come here to intentionally get banned to give them street cred??? your life must be awesome...

RLTW!!!

Come here to get banned and like to flip people off on the highway with the wayalife decal! JKO people are the kids the peaked in high school still living that last football game!

jmatta33
08-27-2014, 08:33 PM

nefarious. excellent word. you arent military by chance are you?

RLTW!!!

JKFlyer
08-27-2014, 08:45 PM
avatar is awesome and fitting! was that given or chosen - have to know...

gtony12
08-27-2014, 08:56 PM
Hey there my friend. Good thing I have friends that let me know when you make nice comments like this about me on other forums.

Welcome to Wayalife! :asshat:

That is JACKED up Frank!, 2007blackJk is a :icon_crazy: :asshat:

wayoflife
12-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Hey 2007blackJk, kjeeper10 or who ever the hell you are. Are things really so dead over on JKO that you have to spend so much of your time here now? I mean seriously, being that the information there is so much better, why do us all a favor and spend more of your time there.

Dean454
12-04-2014, 08:47 PM

Go away please

Dean454
12-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Sorry my bad thought was a new one

Canvas JK
12-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Sorry my bad thought was a new one

It sort of is as the :asshat:'s just do not know when to just go away.

You are good.:thumb:

wayoflife
12-04-2014, 08:57 PM
It sort of is as the :asshat:'s just do not know when to just go away.

You are good.:thumb:

LOL!! I think noroads put it best - they're like herpes. :crazyeyes:

Dean454
12-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Reading stuff like this makes me embarrassed how I acted one time. So sorry

Canvas JK
12-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Reading stuff like this makes me embarrassed how I acted one time. So sorry

We have all been there at least once and if you do not think so you are only fooling yourself.:thumb:

noroad
12-04-2014, 09:14 PM
LOL!! I think noroads put it best - they're like herpes. :crazyeyes:

haha just call it like i see it.

StrizzyChris
04-06-2015, 05:24 PM
I didn't know if I should post this up on this old thread...or on the Hate WAL thread...but I just did a google search for write-ups and pics on the EVO LA kit install...when I came across a thread that I found interesting. A moderators name, obviously bashing WAL and EVO, came up and it sounded familiar. Did another google search and realized this thread, and a few others are why I recognized the name...

These posts say otherwise...

Actions speaks louder then words.
You want see much of me here anyways...maybe a question here and there. Just wanted to clear the air.... Couldn't just vanished in thin air, which is prob what most wanted lol
honestly, what went down is not the type of person i am.

The posts above prove that this is EXACTLY the type of person you are...trolling rather than providing members of a forum you are a moderator on advice. How did your posts above help any of them?

Bridges are burned. Take my apology however you please.

not going to go to JKO to talk shit, because you are going to go to WF where you are a moderator. :grayno:

....And I will leave.

clearly not

olram30
04-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Hates the forum so much, but still lurking around.

olram30
04-06-2015, 05:35 PM

You are a liar..

Hot94Z28
04-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Oh I was wondering when one of these was going to pop up again. Also the EVO kit is not touched by Jesus that's news to me.

wayoflife
04-06-2015, 05:41 PM
LOL!! He's a moderator with 40,000 posts on Wrangler Forum and yet wanted to be a part of my puny forum? :cheesy:

Did any of you catch the part where he was talking shit to our self-righteous buddy veganjeeper? Look at the guy's blog :crazyeyes:

Texas Nick
04-06-2015, 05:47 PM
i would have never of thought he had any intentions other than good :crazyeyes:

olram30
04-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Dang, over 40k posts? !
I tried looking at that forum once a long time ago, set off my antivirus.

JK BLK
04-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Before I found this forum (which is the best BY FAR), the first site I frequented was the one StrizzyChris just mentioned. It's funny that I never ever once saw anyone from WAL go on that site and start trashing and bashing that place. That guy was a frequent poster on that site.

They sure come here do it here though. Must be a jealous thing!

I don't go to that site anymore as I see no reason to. The best knowledge you can gain is right here. I've learned so much already. Eddie and company not only talk the talk but they walk it as well and I trust their experience because, well you can watch the videos here and see why!

piginajeep
04-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Before I found this forum (which is the best BY FAR), the first site I frequented was the one StrizzyChris just mentioned. It's funny that I never ever once saw anyone from WAL go on that site and start trashing and bashing that place. That guy was a frequent poster on that site.

They sure come here do it here though. Must be a jealous thing!

I don't go to that site anymore as I see no reason to. The best knowledge you can gain is right here. I've learned so much already. Eddie and company not only talk the talk but they walk it as well and I trust their experience because, well you can watch the videos here and see why!

I was on that forum for awhile. The baseless knowledge that gets passed on is astounding. With no one calling them out.

wayoflife
06-03-2016, 12:44 AM
LOL!! 2007blackJk, you my friend are more of a loser that I could have ever imagined you to be. I mean, for a guy who's loves to tell people how you're a "moderator" over on WranglerForum as if it means something, has a stupid amount of posts there, has such disdain for my little forum and claims you've left and won't be back, you sure have a way of spending a lot of time here and stirring the pot via PM. And, before you go on and on about how I secretly read your PM or something lame like that, let me just state for the record that jeeeep, the person you contacted not only informed me of your message to him, he also gave me permission to post it up.

Hey man,
Im just curious here. Why wont you at all post about your Yeti setup?
Yea ive read the thread and dont see how Ron really did anything wrong. Posting is one
Thing, activaly "selling" is another.
I know the guy better than most, hes not all that forum
savvy. How do i know? Well i mod for WF and we had to remove some post begore he did become a vender. The Irony in all this .. Dynatrac axles is NOT a vender and has been warned BY ME, more than once to not post ads. DT has done more WRONG on WF and JKO than Compliant did on WAL. I know for sure their rep knows how forums operate. Did we ban him? Nope. Did we openly bash him ? nope. The guys here made SteerSmarts out to be the devil. Talking to him his intent was not to cause trouble on Wal.
Thats all .. I run the Yeti and love it. People have mixed thoughts on the Attenuator doo dad but it works well. Hope you are enjoying yours ..

Being that you're far from being a man of your words, I am going to have to treat you like the juvenile that you are and revoked your PM privileges.

Moochie
06-03-2016, 01:02 AM
This jerk sure seems to spend a lot of time on Wayalife. He loves to go back to his other shit forums and report on what he sees here. Lol!

olram30
06-03-2016, 01:03 AM
Ha-ha, loser.

WJCO
06-03-2016, 01:13 AM
Man, steersmart just keeps trying to creep in here. Like a bad case of Hillary or herpes.

cozdude
06-03-2016, 01:37 AM
Gotta love no life's like this guy.

notnalc68
06-03-2016, 02:03 AM
The reason no one trolls them, is you can spout whatever bull you want, and no one calls it out. "My shitty coils are great! My tire carrier is the best!"

wayoflife
06-03-2016, 02:34 AM
It really is weird how losers like this obsess over us. And, isn't it interesting how you'll NEVER see anyone from here EVER go over and troll another forum.

Dalton gang
06-03-2016, 03:08 AM
It really is weird how losers like this obsess over us. And, isn't it interesting how you'll NEVER see anyone from here EVER go over and troll another forum.

TRU THAT!!! Funny shit

Brute
06-03-2016, 06:28 PM

Here's how I troll...

MTG
06-03-2016, 06:30 PM

Here's how I troll...

:cheesy: