My "Dream Build" w/ 40", Rock Jock 60's, Atlas, etc..

Kpalas

Hello everyone, recently became a member and just wanted to share my "dream build". Started with a 2014 JKU and added:

Fox Coilovers with Synergy Control Arms, Track Bars, Brackets, etc.
40" inch Goodyear MTR Kevlars
17x9 Raceline Monster Beadlocks
Atlas 5.0 Transfer Case
Currie Rock Jock 60's Front & Rear(Full Float) with ARB Lockers, 5.13 Gears
PSC Ram Assist Steering
Bumpers, Tire Carrier, Rock Sliders, Corner Armor, Flat Fender Flares are All from Poison Spyder
Warn Zeon 10s winch
ARB Dual Compressor
sPOD
Genesis Dual Battery
ARB Outback Drawer

Still need to armor up the underside, upgrade the stereo, add some LED lighting, seat covers, etc. Just got back from its first trail run on the Barney Riley Trail. Good trail to do a shakedown on it. Everything work better than expected! Doing Rubicon next month to really see what it can do. Here are a few pics. IMG_0609.jpg IMG_0612.jpg IMG_0610.jpg IMG_0613.jpg IMG_0614.jpg IMG_0615.jpg IMG_0660.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 782
Last edited:

jcw021

Great Rig

That's looking very clean lookin rig man, any other plans besides armor, stereo and lights? I'd love to see some videos on the trail!

Kpalas

That's looking very clean lookin rig man, any other plans besides armor, stereo and lights? I'd love to see some videos on the trail!

You know how it is, there's ALWAYS more plans! Doing Rubicon next month, hope to have videos then.

GCM 2

Beautiful Jeep! I like the color matched flares on it. Glad to see you are putting your build to use out on the trails :thumb:

Kpalas

Great looking jeep! Did you ever get your winch line installed?? Looks like it's missing in the picture.[/QUOTThanks! Ya I did put the line in the winch, just hadn't done it yet when I took the pics. Same with the rear corner armor, you can see the nutserts in place, but the corners where not on yet. They are now.

Kpalas

Beautiful Jeep! I like the color matched flares on it. Glad to see you are putting your build to use out on the trails :thumb:

Thank you. Oh yes, I didn't build this just to look at! I will be using it, doing Rubicon next month.

LeftyB

Like everyone else said... she's a beauty. I really like your color matched armor. How did you have them painted to match the factory paint so well?

Kpalas

LeftyB, the jeep is still new, bought it this past Feb and its been in the garage, so the paint hasn't had time to fade. I just gave the painter the paint code and it matched really well.

Top Bottom