Need specs on EVO Plush Rides

Yeahright

I sent this to ORE and have not got a reply yet,
"Can you please tell me what is the extended length of the King Shocks used with the 3" and 4" Enforcer kit?
I have Fox Shocks that are 28.2 inch in the front and 28.5 inch extended in the rear, before I order Plush Rides I want to make sure that the spring will not fall out, which springs will stay seated at the full extension of the shock?
Can anybody help me with this before I pull the trigger and order the wrong ones.

Thanks

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I don't know the answer, but just curious in the collapsed length on those shocks?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What size tires are you running? Probably better with the 4" and make sure you have enough bump stop. You don't want to use your shock as the bump stop.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
When I was running the 3" coils I had 27" (extended) shocks in the form of Rancho 9000XL adjustables.

This is about where you want to be 26-27" for the 3". I did change coils AND shocks to the 4" plus rides and longer Ranchos but I don't know the extended length. I will check and get back to you.

Yeahright

When I was running the 3" coils I had 27" (extended) shocks in the form of Rancho 9000XL adjustables.

This is about where you want to be 26-27" for the 3". I did change coils AND shocks to the 4" plus rides and longer Ranchos but I don't know the extended length. I will check and get back to you.

Thanks mate that would be good.

Top Bottom