Going back to a stock SS

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Are there any aftermarket tie rod end SS brackets available other than Teraflex? I have the RC dual stabilizer installed that I regret installing when installed my lift. I wanna reinstall my stock one but had to cut off and discard my OE bracket.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are there any aftermarket tie rod end SS brackets available other than Teraflex? I have the RC dual stabilizer installed that I regret installing when installed my lift. I wanna reinstall my stock one but had to cut off and discard my OE bracket.

If you just need the factory tie-rod bracket, I might have one and would be happy to send it out to you for the cost of shipping. Let me know if you need it and I'll go looking for it.

HILLZ

If you just need the factory tie-rod bracket, I might have one and would be happy to send it out to you for the cost of shipping. Let me know if you need it and I'll go looking for it.

haven't got a complete dana 44 front axle ya wanna send to me in Australia too do ya Eddie? hahaha

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Great, I'll look into that! I could go back with a stock mount from the dealer, but the aftermarket will save me from having to disassemble the tie rods to install. Do you have the EVO drag link flip also?

I might have an extra bracket if Eddie doesn't. I have a couple extra tie rods lying around.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Great, I'll look into that! I could go back with a stock mount from the dealer, but the aftermarket will save me from having to disassemble the tie rods to install. Do you have the EVO drag link flip also?

Yes, I am running the EVO draglink flip with a front PR44
Hijack, sorry. What is the measurement from center to center of the track bar bolts from original height to raised height?

I'm not sure what the factory height was. I had the raised track bar bracket installed with the PR44 at the same time
I believe EVOs website says it raises it 3" or so.

I may also have a stock bracket laying around if no one else finds one. Just PM me if needed. Happy to send it for cost of shipping only.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I may also have a stock bracket laying around if no one else finds one. Just PM me if needed. Happy to send it for cost of shipping only.
Eddie already has one in the mail to me. Thanks for the offer. Noticed you're in St. Louis, we should set up a trail run sometime in the future! I've never been to Washita.

Eddie already has one in the mail to me. Thanks for the offer. Noticed you're in St. Louis, we should set up a trail run sometime in the future! I've never been to Washita.

Sounds great! I haven't been back to Washita in a few months. It's one of my favorite places to go around here.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Sounds great! I haven't been back to Washita in a few months. It's one of my favorite places to go around here.

Nice...maybe I'll get in touch with you after this winter. With a second baby on the way in October, I won't be getting out much with the jeep. I plan on doing some things to it over the winter also. Let me know :thumb:

Nice...maybe I'll get in touch with you after this winter. With a second baby on the way in October, I won't be getting out much with the jeep. I plan on doing some things to it over the winter also. Let me know :thumb:

Congrats on the second baby. Prepare for things to get way more hectic :D
How far are you from the STL area? I can always reach out if I'm planning to wheel and see if you can make it.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the second baby. Prepare for things to get way more hectic :D
How far are you from the STL area? I can always reach out if I'm planning to wheel and see if you can make it.

Thanks, gonna get crazy with a two year old and a newborn. New Haven, about an hour West.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Oh okay. I know where that's at. We just moved out the Wildwood area in West Saint Louis County. My two are now 5 and 3. Sometimes I wonder if my sanity ever existed.:eek:

Nice, you're not far from me. Go that way to chesterfield bottoms quite a bit. Let me know when you're planning a trip to washita, if I can make it I'll go otherwise I'll wait for the next opportunity.

Nice, you're not far from me. Go that way to chesterfield bottoms quite a bit. Let me know when you're planning a trip to washita, if I can make it I'll go otherwise I'll wait for the next opportunity.

Ha! I mean 5 and 2. See it's gone.
I'll PM you next time I'm going out.

Top Bottom