Help!! I can't get it out of my head!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the love of god, everytime I see an article about this Psy guy, his crazy song gets stuck in my head for days...

Now it's stuck in your head too :cheesy:

StrizzyChris

It will never be stuck in my head because I cant understand anything they are singing...but it is pretty funny! Where in the heck do you find this stuff? :thinking::crazyeyes:

ps...gotta post it on facebook to see the comments it gets!

kludwig13

Seen that video a couple days ago and I cant stop watching it ahahaha, still dont know what he is saying :doh:

JaySC

That song is all over the radio, music award shows, etc. Even infiltrated my Rock radio station...it was fun for the past couple of months, but now it's getting played out. But I know how you feel because every time I see Moby, it gets stuck in my head for days...actually, it makes me feel bad about my own jeep haha. :icon_crazy:

kaptkrappy

Thank you very LITTLE !

I do believe that's the same tux I wore to my senior prom (may have been homecoming?) in 1978. :thumb:

TUX.JPG

Bullwinckle

Hooked
:cheesy: That is a funny video and some of the things on there are a what the hell type of thing but I dont think its much of the music that is stuck in my head right now haha :brows:

Trail_Creeper

I saw this in a bar here in the Songtan entertainment district, just outside of Osan AB, Korea. I though it was a Korean bar song or something. Never gave it a thought, about it being on youtube. Let alone make it to the US! :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Okay, that was funny but now I got that crazy song stuck in my head again :rolleyes2:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just saw this article.

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — As "Gangnam Style" gallops toward 1 billion views on YouTube, the first Asian pop artist to capture a massive global audience has gotten richer click by click. So too has his agent and his grandmother. But the money from music sales isn't flowing in from the rapper's homeland South Korea or elsewhere in Asia.

With one song, 34-year-old Park Jae-sang — better known as PSY — is set to become a millionaire from YouTube ads and iTunes downloads, underlining a shift in how money is being made in the music business. An even bigger dollop of cash will come from TV commercials.

From just those sources, PSY and his camp will rake in at least $7.9 million this year, according to an analysis by The Associated Press of publicly available information and industry estimates. But for online music sales in South Korea, he'll earn less than $60,000.

Here's how it works.

http://music.yahoo.com/news/cashing-gangnam-styles-youtube-fame-103746853--finance.html

Top Bottom