JK-Experience RAW : Moby's Muddy Climb at Redbird Off Road Park, Indiana

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Redbird in Indiana was the first off road park we got to play in during the 2012 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience, presented by Nitto and, as luck would have it, Hurricane Isaac just got done dumping 6” of rain before we got there. Needless to say, it was a slippery mess out there and one that we’ve never really seen or wheeled in before. In this short RAW clip, you’ll get to see Moby clear an exceptionally tough line up a steep muddy hill. Thanks to the awesome Nitto Mud Grapplers he was wearing, he’d also be the only one to make it up that line that day. We hope you enjoy.

JK-Experience RAW : Moby's Muddy Climb at Redbird Off Road Park

:cool:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey, that line looks familiar! :crazyeyes:

Nice work!

Edit: Not only did you make it up, you had a lot less mud in your bumper than I ended up with! :cheesy:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, that line looks familiar! :crazyeyes:

Nice work!

Edit: Not only did you make it up, you had a lot less mud in your bumper than I ended up with! :cheesy:

thanks, the trick was to drive up the hill - NOT into it :shock:

main.php

just kidding - just kidding :D

it was a tough climb and i think having much bigger mud grapplers that seemed to clean out really well and having a double throwdown system that ate up the impact at the base of the hill helped out a lot.

MTG

Caught the Bug
thanks, the trick was to drive up the hill - NOT into it :shock:

main.php

just kidding - just kidding :D

it was a tough climb and i think having much bigger mud grapplers that seemed to clean out really well and having a double throwdown system that ate up the impact at the base of the hill helped out a lot.

That's a great shot! Well, Moochie might not think so. :cheesy:

Yeah, I had the power but could have used a few more inches at the bottom (que the that's what she said crowd now).

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Great video. Was that your first attempt at that hill? Moby sounded very Hemi-ish on that climb even though I know he's still a 3.8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome vid, looks like a lot of fun!

it was a lot of fun but the clean up sucked!! :icon_crazy:

Great video. Was that your first attempt at that hill? Moby sounded very Hemi-ish on that climb even though I know he's still a 3.8

actually, yes it was. as far as how moby sound, he's got a dynomax rockcrawler exhaust and it is sweet :yup:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The climb reminds me of a line from The JKX Colorado, Part 4 leaving Telluride, "Wind it tight and there'll be no dust"...or something like that. You betcha!

Joker

Awesome vid!!! Can't wait to watch the rest of it. Though in my opinion it was still to clean.

jktubby

nice climb!! Cant wait to see the full videos!! :clap2: So what was the motto for this jkx??? Last one was "keep it tight" and this one?

dijoncar

Wow

after all heavy modified your jeep it should climb everything without any problem. nicely well done. all i can said
your jeep is "BAD ASS". my jeep coming soon.....

Hell_Fire

Now thats how you get up a muddy hill lol next time try in in reverse for a bit of a challange ;) he he

PS: ED that airfilter sounds bloody awesome man.

Last edited:

jeepmojo

nice momentum all the way !

what was that clacking when you got to the top muffler?
I love these videos of this stuff makes you wish you were there !

Top Bottom