Post your numbers for all to see! And come meet me on the beach

Jeepwrangler1493

I think all of us wayalife NY NJ CT members should have each other's cell numbers so we can try to have a meet together

Last edited by a moderator:

JAGS

Hooked
I don't think everyone in the area wants to post their numbers on the internet. :idontknow::thinking: Schedule a meet, have some beers and exchange numbers there if so desired. :twocents:

JAGS

Hooked
ahh yaa but its nice being in the sports mecka of the US lol!

So you're a "glass half full" kind of guy. ha ha ha.

Giving you a hard time. My dad was born and raised in NY, and the fam just got back from vacationing in NY.

noroad

So you're a "glass half full" kind of guy. ha ha ha.

Giving you a hard time. My dad was born and raised in NY, and the fam just got back from vacationing in NY.

haha yes i am lol, and thats cool ny can be fun!

Jeepwrangler1493

I agree with that you deff shouldn't give out your number on the internet but this is a forum for people that respect each other so i don't think anyone to going to do anything with your numbers

noroad

I agree with that you deff shouldn't give out your number on the internet but this is a forum for people that respect each other so i don't think anyone to going to do anything with your numbers

you can still see some stuff even if you are not a member so random people could have your number!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
second page and still nobody posted numbers... wonder why. just go to meet and greets or a run and swap numbers if you really need their number.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I deff wouldn't suggest posting phone numbers. If you want to exchange do it in person or thru PM. People who are not members could take your number (since this is a public forum and you don't need to be a member to look in) and harass you for no reason whatsoever

Top Bottom