2014 floor mats

KenB1010

I'm looking for a set of floor mats for my wife's 2014 JKU. I've run Rugid Ridge in my previous JK, but the wife needs something to catch the water and snow without being slippery. I'm looking at the Bedrug mats, but at $250 just for the fronts their a little pricey.

Any recommendations?

JAGS

Hooked
I'm looking for a set of floor mats for my wife's 2014 JKU. I've run Rugid Ridge in my previous JK, but the wife needs something to catch the water and snow without being slippery. I'm looking at the Bedrug mats, but at $250 just for the fronts their a little pricey.

Any recommendations?

I recently went with these Mopar mats to replace the stock fabric ones. I like the Jeep logo and the tire tread look.

http://www.amazon.com/2014-Jeep-Wrangler-Door-Slush/dp/B00F58N6N0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408656400&sr=8-2&keywords=jeep+floor+mats

Not 100% coverage, but for the price, they are sturdy and do a good job of capturing dirt and small rocks in the treads.

I recently went with these Mopar mats to replace the stock fabric ones. I like the Jeep logo and the tire tread look.

http://www.amazon.com/2014-Jeep-Wrangler-Door-Slush/dp/B00F58N6N0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408656400&sr=8-2&keywords=jeep+floor+mats

Not 100% coverage, but for the price, they are sturdy and do a good job of capturing dirt and small rocks in the treads.

I have these exact mats sitting in my garage. Just took them out and put weathertech liners in. I'm willing to sell them. Let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
I highly recommend the weathertechs. I love them. $200 for front and rear shipped. I've had both weathertech and the jeep slush mats. The weathertechs cover much more. Just my opinion.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
i have q tec in the '12 dozer and factory slush mats in the white 2014, i gotta say, i really like the factory slush mats with the new retainer system they have.

BuckeyeJeep

I have weather tech, they are amazing! But I've only had those for about a month. However, in another vehicle in this household, those held up well to our COLD winters in northeast Ohio. Haven't heard a complaint from that driver who brought them last year, and it had made me believe they're good enough for me to buy them.

Now, I'm looking for a cargo mat to put in my 2-door JK that covers under the rear seats while still able to put in the rear seats (without having to cut the material to get the seats in locking position). Only I've found that Quadratec carries those. Any of you know others that provide those, let me know!

http://www.quadratec.com/products/14255_03XX_PG.htm

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I have the slush mats which I bought from the dealer, I like them. I've heard good things about the weather techs also, just didn't wanna spend that kind of $$ on floor mats.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
For 14 model year Jeep changed the retention system to the snap in kind. When they did this they redesigned the mopar slush mats. They now have the same great coverage as other aftermarkets had. Not even comparable to the old mopar ones, much better. And they still have the jeep logo and tire tread design.

KenB1010

I highly recommend the weathertechs. I love them. $200 for front and rear shipped. I've had both weathertech and the jeep slush mats. The weathertechs cover much more. Just my opinion.

My experience "of old" is that the weathertechs tend to be slippery when wet. I Don't want the other half falling on her butt while climbing in.

:cheesy::thumb::cheesy:

bkac

Caught the Bug
My experience "of old" is that the weathertechs tend to be slippery when wet. I Don't want the other half falling on her butt while climbing in.

:cheesy::thumb::cheesy:

I know they are with armor-all on them but haven't noticed t worth them being wet. They have a course texture to them. I have them in all my vehicles and never noticed that. Idk...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i have been really happy with my weathertechs. havent noticed them to be slipery at all. maybe they changed them to be grippier since you last ran them Ken?

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I have the Jeep tread mats and like them. I also like the AEV mats. They seem to have a bit more coverage and they just came up with the 2014 design to accommodate the extra securing "button" on the floor.

JAGS

Hooked
They didn't clean up well and didn't cover enough for my likes.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I didn't have this problem. :idontknow: Have washed them up a couple times now. Take them out when washing the jeep. Hit them with the hose and a bit of the soapy water with a soft brush. Air dry and back in. They are mats.....not expecting them to brand new, but do look pretty close. Sounds like the newer models for the 2014s have even more coverage too??

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Not the best pictures but you can see the difference between the two. The 14+ are clearly wider with more coverage in the fronts and deeper to go further under the rear seats in the back.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408704492.621591.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408704503.380781.jpg

WininUtah

I went with the Weathertech, I love the fronts, rears are OK but it was a waste of $$ for the rear cargo. I should have sent it back, the OE mat with rubber side up would have been fine.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I went with the Weathertech, I love the fronts, rears are OK but it was a waste of $$ for the rear cargo. I should have sent it back, the OE mat with rubber side up would have been fine.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom