Please help me identify this lift!! Greatly appreciated!

08GumbyJKU

Please help identify this lift! I think it's a Rubicon Express 4.5" short arm.
Front spring part number: RM 60315-1744
Rear spring: RM 60330-1744

rockcrawler26

I have a Rubicon Express lift and all my part numbers start with RE. So with that I would say not a Rubicon Express. But I'm no pro.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

that is a rubicon express draglink and track bar and track bar drop braket! Cat tell on the arms the pic isnt really clear on the joints

08GumbyJKU

Only thing is it's got a new track bar and panhand bar. Rough country doesn't have that. I was told it was 4.5" RE coils that comes with the 4.5" short arm kit but I want to quadruple check before I do anything.

noroad

its rubicon express stuff up front take a pic of the joins !

Attachments

• f5.jpg
    f5.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 166

08GumbyJKU

NoRoad- throw up as many pics as you got. I have photographic memory and can recognize what you have vs. whats on the jeep.

noroad

This is the best pic of the arms i snapped before I left

its rubicon express superflex mine is not the same as yours i have a long arm but just look at my build page! and superfex only has 4 adjustable control arms!

Last edited:

08GumbyJKU

So i'm guessing it would be REALLY worth it to put swap this onto my jeep? Currently have a 4" Rancho 4" Sport kit.

noroad

So i'm guessing it would be REALLY worth it to put swap this onto my jeep? Currently have a 4" Rancho 4" Sport kit.

I have no idea what is in the rancho kit, does it have adjustable control arms! and the RE track bar and draglink are nice

08GumbyJKU

Only thing im really stumped on is that RE shows that new drive shafts are required, but the jeep has factory ones.

08GumbyJKU

Its drop brackets for control arms, so its just new coils with drop pitman and drop track bar. took the pitman and track bar off, added a JKS trackbar with factory panhand.

noroad

Only thing im really stumped on is that RE shows that new drive shafts are required, but the jeep has factory ones.

you have to look into that as it is a 4 door! im not sure but think you just need the rear! if it has not been wheeled then you can get away with stock shafts for a bit!

Its drop brackets for control arms, so its just new coils with drop pitman and drop track bar. took the pitman and track bar off, added a JKS trackbar with factory panhand.

deff take the rubicon express kit as drop brakets are stupid and usless as well as the RE at least has adjustable ones. the drop pitman is not needed with the RE draglink kit you have and the track bar/bracket from RE has been good for me so far!

08GumbyJKU

Trying to figure out what the hell to do with the panhand bar. Its got the Rubicon Express that is mounted to the top side instead of the bottom. I don't have the tool to ream the knuckle out to the size it needs to be. So the plan is to swap knuckles (mine is stock, the other has already been reamed.) Or, can i just leave the Rubicon Express panhand and track bar?

noroad

Trying to figure out what the hell to do with the panhand bar. Its got the Rubicon Express that is mounted to the top side instead of the bottom. I don't have the tool to ream the knuckle out to the size it needs to be. So the plan is to swap knuckles (mine is stock, the other has already been reamed.) Or, can i just leave the Rubicon Express panhand and track bar?

I used this, nice and slow!

Attachments

• db2.jpg
    db2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 88
Top Bottom