Need a front driveshaft, fast!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Just went to install my EVO protek skids and noticed its not going to fit with exhaust spacers. So now I need a front shaft. Where should I buy this from, what brand, and which size? 1310 or 1350? I haven't done any research on this topic yet because I just realized I need one now. Surprise, Gotta love it! :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ZuidJK

Try northridge4x4 they have always given me great customer service and I know a lot of guys on here prefer them.. A lot of people say that if you are running over a 37 go 1350.. I have blown up 2 1310s so I'm saying go 1350 either way..the only company I have experience with is Coast, and I am now running there 1350 cv shaft and it seems to be holding up well with 37s.

sean.m.adams33

Honestly, I would go with the 1350. It's better to do it once. I had a 1310 and changed it out after a couple months when I went with bigger tires. Definitely depends on what you are planning on doing though. Definitely hit up northridge though.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Honestly, I would go with the 1350. It's better to do it once. I had a 1310 and changed it out after a couple months when I went with bigger tires. Definitely depends on what you are planning on doing though. Definitely hit up northridge though.

I'm sure 37's are in the future along with many hours on the rocks. 1350 sounds like the Way to go. I'll call northridge in the morning.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I'm sorry for the tread hijack, but would you still suggest a 1350 if the plan is to swap axles at the same time you go from 35 - 37 size tires? I'm guessing that the shaft length changes becuase the pumpkin is bigger. And I right?

2014 JKUR

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I'm sorry for the tread hijack, but would you still suggest a 1350 if the plan is to swap axles at the same time you go from 35 - 37 size tires? I'm guessing that the shaft length changes becuase the pumpkin is bigger. And I right?

2014 JKUR

Are you planning to swap from a 30 to a 44 or a 44 to a 60/something else?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Are you planning to swap from a 30 to a 44 or a 44 to a 60/something else?

WAYYYYYY down the road I'd like to go to a PR44/TR60 combo and run 37s. I would like to avoid spending money twice, so if I could get a 1350 now and transfer it over to a PR44 (WAYYYYY down the road) i'll probably go that route.

bkac

Caught the Bug
deff go 1350. better to have the extra strength. i would say go je reel or coast

Just ordered a coast from Northridge! The jeep just rolled over to 1,000 miles and i have a garage full of factory parts. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom